Deal

Syaoran's POV :
"Hah! His face was something that I will never forget ! He was just standing there like a fool gawking at me ! I swear you guys would have died with laughter ...he was just standing there with this expression on his face ." I started making funny faces to prove my point . Everyone is laughing like crazy with tears in there eyes . Sakura is leaning onto me for support . Well I can't blame them this whole incident is just too funny even I can't stop laughing . I am still wondering how did I even managed to pull it off without bursting out in laughter . Sakura somehow stopped laughing but she is still leaning on me . I don't mind it though ...in fact I love this feeling !
"Ne ne Syaoran ...he didn't suspect anything right ?" Sakura asked her face serious . At this statement everyone turned serious and looked at me ..expecting a content answer . I smiled and shook my head as a 'no'. They all sighed with relief . Sakura then looked at me , curiously .
"Ne Syaoran what did you talk to him about ?" She asked . I smirked .
"I just told him the right thing to get him where we wanted  dear ~...so don't worry ."
"Mou~ Syaoran tell us about it in detail ." Meiling whined . I smiled and nodded . Then I began telling them about the  deal I had with Hayashi .

FLASHBACK:
"What's wrong Hayashi~san ? You look like you have seen a ghost ." I said putting my hands on his filthy shoulder . Ew...
"N-no I-I am f-fine ...you must be the one who wanted to see me ne?" He asked still pretty shaken up . Ha! Serves you right ! Jerk! Nevertheless I put a fake smile on my face and nodded . Then I moved away from him much to my pleaser. Then I turned to him and faked a smile .
"Yes ..I believe I am the one who seeks to see you ...I am Li Xaio Lang ...it's a pleasure (not) meeting you ." He looks even more pale now . Gosh if he keeps it up I am sure going to laugh my ass off . I crooked my head to the side to fake confusion .
"Hayashi~san ? Are you sure you're feeling Alright ? You seem a little pale ." That's an big understatement . This pulled him out of his trance . Then he faked a smile .
"Yeah ...I guess ...the journey is taking a toll on me and the excitement to talk to another Li is just too much ." He is trying so hard to convince me .
"Oh my ...I am sorry I didn't knew that you're not used to long journeys ...I couldn't help it ..after all I heard that you're one of the best producers ever . And I always prefer the best for my job so I wanted you to do it ....but if you really are sick ..I guess I have to cancel my plans and find another producer ." I faked concern . He  furiously started shaking his head .
"No no Li~san ...I would love to work with you . I guess I am just exhausted ...I will be fine next morning . And then we will discuss this further ." He faked a smile , got up and extend his hand for me too shake . I also faked a smile, got up and shook hands with this disgusting being .
"Fine then you take rest ...the maids will cook for you and I will be going back to my home then . And I believe that we have a deal ?" I asked walking away .
"Hai Li~san ." He said after me . I nodded .
"Good then ...goodbye for the time being ." I said completely walking away .
END OF FLASHBACK :
I smirked . Everybody looked at me quite impressed . Sakura hugged me .
"Wow ...Syao~ I didn't knew that you can be so wicked ." She giggled . Everybody laughed along with me .
"Relax guys ...it's only the beginning . It's only ...the deal ."