chapter 1

(geage pov)

I wake up and get dressed "fuck I'm so nervous" I tell my roommate grant he looks at me and says "don't worry dude your gonna nail this shit" I smiled and he said " and if you ever wake me up at 6:00 in the morning again I will beat the fuck out of you" I laughed and said "am I to over dressed?" He looked at my outfit and shook his head no. "Ok I'ma go wish me luck grant!" I slam the door and head to my car. God I'm so nervous I am applying for a job as an assistant and I'm so nervous "remember what grant said" I say to myself. As I show up to the building I look at it and it looks huge. I walk in and say "hi I'm geage I am applying for the assistant here" she looks at me and smiles "hello geage my name is Gabby! Your actually the first guy to show up here. The rest are girls only because the boss is 'hot' and to be honest I don't see it" we both laugh and she tells me where to go. "Good luck geage!" I smile and wave bye as I head to the elevator.

I text grant while I'm in the elevator

Geage- fuck grant I'm so nervous I don't wanna do this anymore

Grant- bitch don't fucking start. Me josh and mully are hoping you do. Besides josh already works there!

Geage- I know but still what if a girl gets the job?!

Grant- geage chill your going to get the job. Now stop fucking texting me I'm trying to sleep!!

~end of chat~

I get to the top floor and see a lot of girls lined up holy shit there's a lot of girls. "Why are they dressed like sluts?" I question myself are they really doing this for the fucking boss? I roll my eyes and wait in line. "Your not gonna get the job. I mean look at you" I look at the girl that said that and say "at least I don't look like a slut" she scoffs I start texting josh

Geage- hey josh why are most of these girls looking like sluts?

Josh- because girls thinks the boss is hot or some shit. I work for mully so I know how you feel. When I started here I saw girls looking the same just ignore it. Good luck on the job

Geage-thx! I'll see you later josh

~end of text~

I have been in this fucking waiting room for an hour and I'm getting pissed off. I see girls walk in the office and then walk out as the girl in front of me walks in I think to myself ' about fucking time!' as she walks out I walk in. The boss looks at me and says "sit" I sit in the seat across from him and he looks at me and says "so your geage huh?" I shake my head and say "yes sir I'm geage gibson" he rolls his eyes and says "I didn't ask for your last name"  I look at him and say "I'm sorry sir" he looks back at the paper and he says "so your gay?" I look at him and shake my head yes. "At least your not a girl that dresses like a slut" I say "well sir I do like wearing dresses but they don't look sluty" he shakes his head and says "well geage thanks for your time. You will get your results on Monday" I smile and walk out of his office....well let's see if I get the job I thought to myself...

Heyy guys just letting you know this is my first book I'm writing and I really hope you enjoy this!!