.:. Prologue.:.

Moon light shown through the cracks in the stone ceiling, a small group of dragons gathered belong.

"That SeaWing brain should've known better! If she wouldn't have took place in this war than maybe she would still be alive." A strong voice belonging to a Night-Mudwing growled, her large, thick tail thumping against the ground. A much thinner and smaller Sandwing lightly touched her with his wing.

"ShallowMind, bite your tongue. She was just doing what she thought was right for her tribe.." his voice was soft, his dark eyes focused on the egg that sat in the furry, leather pouch, placed around the SeaWing's neck. 

"She's lucky not all her eggs were crushed.." The dragon known as ShallowMind huffed, a small cloud of smoke leaving her nostrils. 

"Are the dragonet ready? Is he ready?" the Seawing spoke up, his thick accent almost making his words unclear. the moonlight brushing against his dark grey and teal scales as he took a step forward, removing the pouch and the egg. Shallow stood, her eyes narrowing the egg.

"Eel,Are you sure Whisper got it right?" she asked, her words low yet, filled with worry.

"I know they can do it.." the SandWing stood, brushing her side with his wing. 

"Aloe.. You know how IceWings are.. there's no way they could be part of it.." The dark dragon turned her gaze to a hall that held the dorms for the Winglets. Eel sighed, his yellow gaze resting on Shallow.

"Give this to him.. But only when the time is right.. " Eel nodded towards the egg before making his way to the ledge outside, spreading his large wings, taking flight shortly after.

Shallow muttered a few small words before her and Aloe took to their headquarters.  

"The Land, Filled by fire, Mighty beings, Hidden within, Eihan will be saved, By four.."

A/N

Hey look- this is out now- I'm only publishing this part for now- I'm working on like- other pages but I dont want to leave everyone waiting. and uhmmmm- to clear up a few things- Eihan is like- my own little continent I made up just for- reasons- I mentioned it I think once in one of my other books before so uhhh- yeah- Three more pages will be out tomorrow since- I finally finalizing them-