.:.Escape.:.

the dragonets rushed down the halls, twisting and turning the corners. Angelfish lead the group, Alpha at her side as they ran, loud hissing could be heard from behind, The SkyWing guards. They ran, not even bothering to look back, Tavi slowing behind the group as he stopped to take a breath. Macaw slid to a stop, grabbing a hold of the SeaWing's forearm and dragged him.

"you can rest when we're out." Macaw spoke quietly, small puffs of smoke leaving his jaws as he spoke, letting go of tavi's arm. the SeaWing nodded, picking up his pace a bit as he ran.

"This way!" Angelfish called out, sharply turning a corner. Alpha closed his wings around Beetle, protecting her from any harm that they might face during this escape. they soon found themselves rushing down a long hall. a bright light at the end. Beetle felt as if everything was spinning, was just just now feeling the effects of the fall, she adjusted herself, peeking through Alpha's wings, seeing the SkyWings, she ducked down, seeing one of bright flames rush towards her. were they going to make it in time? what if the exit closed and they were caught? would they be killed? Of course they would be, they were being tried for the murder of that SkyWing. Beetle rested her head down on Alpha's back scales, she felt as if she was going to faint if she didn't. She felt Alpha's wings tighten around her as if trying to comfort her in some way, she smiled feeling the heat from the sun slip through the wings that covered her. Beetle lifted her head,seeing the bright outdoors. They did it! They were out! Alpha unfolded his wings, lifting off the ground, Beetle chuckled, watching the friends that surrounded her lift into the air, the SkyWings still close behind them.

"We did it!" Tavi exclaimed, his eyes brightening as they flew through the air. Angelfish turned, looking behind her, giving a soft smile to Alpha who looked up at her, returning the smile. Crow flew beside Alpha or well, Beetle, He didn't plan on leaving her side until they had landed somewhere safe.

"We have to lose the sky dragons before we head back to the school." Macaw called out, hitting one of the guards with his tail, trying to release their talons from his leg. Beetle shook her head.

"The school?! We can't!" Beetle lowered her head, watching as a stream of fire flew over her and Alpha. Tavi's eyes widened as he slowed, turning himself around and heading back towards the school.

"SeaWing brain what do you think you're doing?!" Macaw stopped him, flying in front of him.

"The egg! We forgot the egg!" Tavi met Macaw's gaze with worried eyes, trying to fly around him. AngelFish giggled, nudging Alpha, telling him to follow.

"But dear, The egg's right here." She smiled, taking the egg out of a pouch that held herbs and other medical supplies. Macaw rolled his eyes, flying over to her, snatching the egg from her talon's and placing it in the furry leather pouch that rested around his neck.

"You had it?" Tavi asked, the group returning their journey back to the school. Angelfish nodded, closing the pouch.

"I grabbed it just before we left, I know how much that means to you all." She slowed her pace once she saw that the SkyWing guard was gone, shaking her head to herself.

"But more importantly, Where's this school of yours?" She asked, meeting Alpha's gaze.

"Oh, it's not my school, but it's just up ahead, its near the borders between the SkyWing kingdom and the unclaimed territory." Alpha flew to her side, pointing his talon towards the faint building in the distance, Angelfish nodded, flying a head a bit, She narrowed her eyes and lowered her head as she flew, keeping an eye on the large building up ahead. Beetle felt her stomach drop as they neared the school. There was no way that they should be going back but.. They needed the supplies,they needed to help her broken taon and tend to everyone's wounds. What if her mother saw her there? Would she just turn them in or.. Would she do the queen's job herself?..No. She couldn't! Beetle was her daughter, there was no way Shallow would hurt her own daughter, right? Beetle tightened her grip on Alpha's scales as the thoughts swirled around in her head until she felt herself jump, her talons going into Alpha's back.