.:.I'm Sorry:.

The SeaWing lunged at Beetle, his talons pushed against her throat as he pinned her down. Beetle gasped as her head hit the ground, her eyes meeting his yellow ones. She felt sharp claws sink into her skin as she cried out, her talon's pressing against his under belly, clawing and trying to get him off, But he didn't move, His grip tightened as Beetle felt the world around her growing blurry. she rose her tail barb, stabbing him in the back, getting enough time to finally push him off. She pinned him down, looking up to seeing dragons were chained up on pillars around the arena, seeing dragon's of all different tribes cheering and yelling. 

"Finish him!"

"Claw her eyes out"

"rip her throat out!"

"Snap his neck!"

Beetle shut her eyes, shaking her head, her thoughts being interrupted by a scrapping on her side that caused her to tighten her grip on the SeaWing's horns, quickly twisting. Her eyes opened to the sound of a snap, her grip loosening. 

"I'm sorry..." Beetle mumbled, feeling tears drip from her eyes, hitting the yellow green scales of the SeaWing. 

"And The Winner is.. Beetle the hybrid!" SunFire called out. Beetle lifted her eyes from the SeaWing, resting them on the ash red SkyWing princess. she looked dissapointed, like she wanted the SeaWing to win.

"Glorious isn't it!" The Queen's smile widened. But Beetle was forced away as a guard tugged her away, her muzzle staying off. he dragged her back to the prison as she was met with a very interesting scene.

"Let my sister go! send me out instead!" Alpha roared at the guard, attempting to claw his through the bars. 

"I doubt you tow are related.." the guard replied bluntly, moving out of the way so Beetle could be put in her cell before leaving with the other guard.

"Beetle! what happened out there?" Crow asked, his eyes scanning over her wounds, but alpha had something else of his mind he wanted to share.

"Who hurt you!? I.. I'll kill them!" he huffed, sticking his snout through the bars. well. sort of. Beetle shook her head, taking a second to process her wounds before replying. 

"I..I killed them.." She softly answered, wiping away the tearing that soaked her scales. 

"Killed who, darling?" a soft voice asked from the side of the cell, a bright colored dragon walking into sight. She had traits from all different tribes, Rain, Sea, Ice. her bright pastel colors of purple, pink, and blue paired nicely with her bright blue eyes. Beetle shook her head.

"Sponge.. of the SeaWings.." Beetle replied, looking the dragon over. she seemed young. A dragonet. 

"ah, another SeaWing. those are a very common sight here." she smiled, pushing small pieces of fruit through the bars of each cell.

"You must be the ones that killed the SkyWing, Correct?" she asked calming. Tavi stood from his laying down position, shaking his head. 

"No! that wasn't us! we would never do such a thing!" The SeaWing met the eyes of the Hybrid. 

"hm.. Typical SeaWing." she giggled, standing between the cells so the dragonets could see her.

"I'm Angelfish, of the Ice, Rain, and SeaWings." Angelfish smiled, lifting her wings a bit. everyone introduced themselves, watching as Angelfish got each of their names. 

"Well.. if you didn't kill the SkyWing.. then who did?" Angelfish asked, tilting her head a bit. Crow shrugged letting out a soft sigh. 

"We're still unsure about that.."