.:.Feelings.:.

Beetle flew forward, glancing back at Crow and Tavi every now and then to check on the two Beetle flew forward, glancing back at Crow and Tavi every now and then to check on the two dragons. Alpha sighed as he flew back beside the SandWing hybrid, nudging her with his wing.

"It's alright, you trust him. don't you?" Alpha asked, keeping his voice down so the other dragonets wouldn't hear. Beetle nodded, glancing back at the ice dragon.

"Of course I do. I'm just.. worried. " Beetle turned her gaze forward, watching as Angelfish and Macaw chatted, probably about the new cave. the MudWing beside her playfully rolled his eyes.

"C'mon sis, they're just spikes, nothing bad." Alpha rubbed his head against the smaller dragonet's , trying to comfort her. Beetle shook her head, looking over at the MudWing.

"I'm just worried, I..I have this strange feeling.." Beetle started, looking down at the earth below her. Alpha tilted his head.

"hm? Feeling about what?" Alpha kept his teal eyes on the dragonet beside him, watching as her frill lightly blew in the wind, watching as the sending sun added a red tint to her brown scales. Beetle gave a saddened sigh, wincing as she fiddled with her arm splint.

"This feeling that somethings going to happen to him..that he's going to get hurt.. That we're all going to get hurt." She quietly mumbled, watching as one of the flowers in her leg splint slipped out and fell, disappearing somewhere on the ground.

"Beetle.. We're all going to have to get hurt at some point. I mean we've never left the comfort of that border, but about Tavi.. he's a nervous wreck, what do you expect? Nothing bad will happen to him apart from him probably getting a minor scratch on his scales." Alpha chuckled as he teased the SeaWing ahead of them. Beetle smiled, flying into Alpha, hard enough to catch him off guard but careful enough not to knock him out of the air.

"I guess you're right.." the SandWing nodded to herself.

"Maybe.. I'm just overthinking things." she smiled, her gaze resting on the IceWing that flew ahead of her, the SeaWing on his back holding on for dear life. Angelfish slowed herself, pointing her talon at a cave in the distance.

"There." the tribrid chirped. The cave appeared to be a decent size for the six dragonets, it sat just before the snowing border, various plants and animals surrounded it, living without a care in the world. Beetle giggled as she flew to the IceWing's side, waving her tail to Tavi, who waves back with a shaking talon.

"Crow..We've made it." her amber eyes met his, watching as the hybrid gave a small nod. Alpha nudged her side, clearing his throat to get her attention.

"We aren't there just yet." He said, flying forward. Macaw rolled his eyes.

"We're close enough. Aren't we?" The RainWing puffed a small cloud of smoke, his eyes narrowing at the sight of the MudWing. Alpha shrugged, moving himself to fly next to Angelfish.

"Enough arguing.. We have an egg to take care of." Tavi piped in, lifting his head to meet Macaw's gaze, only for him to look away shortly after. Angelfish chuckled as she listened to the dragonets argue like hatchlings, motioning for Alpha to follow her.

"We'll be there soon, if you want, we can land and continue the rest on foot. Although this would mean we'll be there much later." Angelfish suggested, readying herself to land. Alpha turned, looking to Beetle, waiting for response.

"Yeah, let's land, my wings are aching." Macaw groaned, flying next to Angelfish. Beetle nodded, looking to Crow, who gave a small shrug.

"Down we go then. Come on loves, don't leave anyone behind!" and with that, the dragonets flew downward, the sound of talons hitting the ground was soon heard shortly after. Beetle stopped herself just before she hit the ground, carefully landing.

"Can you walk? Do you need me to carry you again?" Alpha worriedly asked, glazing down and Beetle's leg splint.

"I'm fine." she smiled, brushing against his scales as she followed Angelfish, Macaw, Tavi, and Crow. The dragonets continued forward, another cold breeze caused Beetle to shiver, the bags on her sides lightly shaking.

"We should be there by the end of dusk if we're lucky." Macaw muttered, looking up at the sky as he walked.

"Why don't we rest here for a bit? We've been flying for quite some time and you lovelies look like you need some prey." Angelfish turned and made her way towards a leafless tree, laying down by it. As if in sync, the other dragonets nodded, rushing towards her. Beetle and Tavi climbed off the dragons who had been carrying them. Beetle laid down next to Crow as Tavi sat next to Macaw. Alpha took one of the baskets of fruit off his side, setting it in the center of the other dragons. Beetle smiled as the MudWing placed a bright red fruit before her. A strawberry. She had never had one before as her mother told her to avoid them.she popped the red into her mouth,smiling as she finished.

"It's.. sweet?" Beetle looked up to Alpha who chuckled.

"I know how much you liked to try new fruits and prey so, here's a start to that." The MudWing smiled. Angelfish stood and stretched, looking to Alpha.

"Dear, you mind joining me on a hunting trip? I'm wondering if we could find a stream for fishing." Angelfish took a few steps forward before stopping to wait for Alpha's response. Alpha nodded, walking to her side with a mouth full of blueberries. Beetle gave a small wave to the two as they disappeared to find a possible stream or lake, she rested her head on Crow as he froze a small pile of berries that he had gotten from the basket. the SandWing hybrid soon found herself in the comforting arms of sleep.