.:.Turth?.:.

Beetle smiled and lightly nudged him with her wing.

"You were never the brightest RainWing of the tribe." She teased, the snow softly crunching under her talons as they walked. Alpha chuckled, shaking his head.

"I suppose you're right." He lifted his head,his eyes once again resting on the tribrid. Beetle moved closer and softly whispered.

"You should go talk to her.." She kept her voice soft, trying to avoid any other dragon besides Alpha hearing.

"After that IceWing is gone.." she added sourly, eyes narrowing as they landed on the pale pink IceWing that had led them all this way. Beetle lifted her head as SnowBird brushed her talon over one of Crows, a small, thin line of crimson rested on the IceWing hybrid's talon. A low growl rested in the back of Beetle's throat as she watched the two chat, Angelfish had been distracted by the other IceWings that traveled around the kingdom, shouting and laughter had come from a few of the dens, IceWings in tents were calling attention to the items that they were selling.

"Fresh fish!"

"Frozen fruit!"

"Leather pouches, who know, one might be animus enchanted!"

Beetle stumbled over her talons as she had zoned out, returning her gaze to the IceWIng's up a head.

"Hey, What was that for?" Beetle called out to Snowbird, watching as the pink IceWing took Crow's talon in hers.

"It was just an accident.. Hadn't gotten my talon trimmed in a while." SnowBird chuckled, her grey gaze landing on Crow. she stopped, pulling Crow to a halt as well as she wiped the blood away from his wound.

"See? All better." Snowbird turned to look back at Beetle as they continued walking again, her smile disappearing. Beetle watched as the IceWIng wiped her stained talon over the necklace.

"Alpha..Did you see that?" Beetle whispered, nudging the MudWing with her wing to get his attention.

"Hm? What was that?" Alpha shook his head, looking over at Beetle. The SandWing tribrid pointed a talon at Snowbird.

"That necklace. Have you seen it before?" She asked, watching as it swung with each step that Snowbird would take. Alpha shook his head.

"Not that I know of.. Why?" The Mudwing opened one of the baskets at his side, reaching in and taking out a fish.

"Maybe it's just me but.. I don't think that's an average ruby.." Beetle started forward, leaving alpha behind to eat his fish.

"Hey, Snowbird was it?" Beetle pushed her way between Snowbird and Crow, her eyes landing on the bright ruby.

"That necklace.. Where;d you get it?" Beetle grabbed a hold of the amber leaf,ripping it away from Snowbird's neck.the world had become blurry, various words had swarmed around her as she dropped it.

"Thats.."

"Aminus enchanted.. Indeed it is.." Snowbird narrowed her eyes at Beetle as she picked up the necklace and it's now broken chain.

"Anyways.." The Icewing started, turning towards the IceWing palace.

"We'll be at the palace shortly.." Snowbird started forward, her tail swinging behind her, motioning for the other IceWings to follow her.The Sandwing tribrid huffed and returned to the back of ground, her head hanging low.

"What was that about?" Alpha asked with a mouthful of blueberries. Beetle shrugged.

"I don't know.. Something was just telling me to take it.."

"Something? like .. a ghost?" Alpha lowered his head to whisper to Beetle. The SandWing tribrid chuckled, shaking her head.

"No.. Like a feeling? My body just kind of.. Moved on its own." Beetle looked down at her talons, glancing them over. Alpha took another handful of blueberries, popping a few into his mouth as he listened to Beetle explain.

"Strange,But, I thought you weren't a mind reader.'' Alpha turned to look forward, watching as the icey palace neared, its large frame glimmered in the sunlight.

"I don't-"

"Alright, we're almost there. Everyone get back in order!" Snowbird turned, seeing Tavi had gotten distracted by one of the market booths and Macaw had to pry him away. Beetle smiled as she watched the two.

"You don't.." Alpha nudged Beetle with his wing, waiting for the smaller dragonet to finish.

"I don't have mind reading or.. At least I didn't think I did." Beetle continued forward, watching the IceWings up a head continue to chatter.

"Well.. Why don't you try it out?" Alpha smiled, his teal gaze meeting hers.

"How do I do that?" Beetle sighed.

"Don't ask me. Maybe try focusing?" Alpha shrugged. Beetle nodded, her eyes narrowing as she focused on Alpha, her cheeks puffing a bit as she held her breath.

"Nothing.." She finally breathed out after a few seconds of silence.

"Was I supposed to think of something? Sorry,I didn't know we were starting." Alpha smiled and stuck out his tongue. Beetle rolled her eyes as she lightly slammed her side into his.

He's Lying to you.