.:."I'm fine.".:.

Beetle rose, stretching her talons, the warmth of the body next to her gone.

"Crow?" She called out, standing.her amber eyes looking at the scenery before her. Her eyes widened as she stepped back.

"No.." She was right back to where she was before. Dragons belonging to all tribes laid liftless all around her. She looked down, feeling a warm liquid running down her scales, dark crimson drops soon hit the ground as she stepped back.

"No no no no.." Beetle shook her head, tears finding themselves in her eyes as she looked up at the sky, three dark red moons casting bright light onto the land, a large dragon standing atop the mountain.

"You.." Beetle's eyes narrowed.

"What did you do!" She went to spread her wings, a large pain making its way through her body causing her to stumble. A deep, low laugh could be heard in the distance.

"Where are they?" Beetle kept asking questions but all she got in return were chuckles. Where was she. Was this? No. Beetle shook her head, running forward. She looked around at the dragons that laid on the ground, she felt the tears make their way down she cheeks as she ran.

"Crow?"

"Tavi?"

"Macaw?"

"Alpha?"

"Anybody please!" Beetle cried out, feeling herself slowly begin to slow down, She was no longer in the warzone, instead she was in a dark forest, a bright sparkle catching her eye as she stepped forward. A bright red. Amber necklace rested before her, she went to grab it but.

"Beetle?" A familiar voice called to the dragoness, her eyes fluttering open. Beetle lifted her head, the sunlight burning her eyes.

"Alpha?.." Beetle lazily stood up, the Alpha and Crow helping her as she needed it.

"Must've been quite a dream you had there?" Angelfish smiled, standing beside her. Tavi and Macaw looked at eachother, watching as the dragonet shook her head.

"Yeah.. it was just a nightmare." She looked up at the sky as a thought popped into her head.

"The egg! Where's the egg?"

"The egg is safe but.. What about you?' Crow lowered his head to rub it against hers. Beetle calmed, nuzzling closer to the IceWing.

"I'm fine.." she sighed, sitting. Her gaze softened as she spotted the pale egg still in the pouch.