.:. Fire Cold.:.

Beetle kept her amber gaze forward,her eyes glimmering with interest as they near the kingdom. Large groups of IceWing gather below, some chatting, others selling items in a small market just below them. Was this common here? Beetle thought to herself as she flew.

"The marketplace.." Snowbird begin, her head hanging off of Crow's scales, her grey eyes scanning the area below,

"It's usually busy around this time.." She sighed, resting her head back on Crow's pale scales. Macaw narrowed his eyes as she watched the dragon below, shaking his head. Tavi lightly nudged his partner with his wing.

"Just try to keep your tail off the ground." The SeaWing teased, a toothy grin making its way onto his cheeks. Macaw rolled his eyes, looking away to hide his smile. Alpha and Angelfish chatted up a head, Alpha pointed one of his talons down and said something Beetle couldn't make out, but whatever it was, it caused Angelfish to giggle. Beetle smiled at the thought that had made its way into her head before a new thought replaced it.

Lucky little dragon aren't you, you've got some much ahead of you.

Or at least she thought it was a thought. Beetle felt her head pound as she flew, shaking her head to try a rid of the pain. So much ahead of her? What could that mean? The Sandwing hybrid glanced around for any dragon that could be doing this, feeling her vision begin to blur again and before she knew it, her talon rested on a cold surface, a soft crunch coming from the snow as the other dragonets landed on it.

"Ah.. it's good to be home.." Snowbird smiled, getting down from Crow, The pink IceWing strolled forward. Beetle noticed the many small spine clusters around the IceWing, almost looking like small bunches of feathers. Macaw hissed as his firescales hit the snow, melting it, his long tail coiled up. Snowbird chuckled as she watched the RainWing attempt to lift his hind leg before stumbling.

"Hey, Three-legged RainWing. You have wings don't you?" She teased. Macaw looked up at her, shaking his head.

"I don't but I don't think a royal would like to have a firescale fly into their castle." Macaw sighed, his talons shuffling. Snowbird rolled her eyes, walking forward, placing a talon on the RainWIng's shoulder.

"Good luck trying to burn down the palace.." She muttered, turning away and making her way towards the palace. Macaw turned to Tavi who lightly nudged him with his wing.

"IceWIngs come with me.. I want you to be the first thing the king sees." Snowbird spun around, looking to Crow and Angelfish, who looked at each before watching to the IceWing's side. Crow lightly nudged Beetle with his wing as he passed her, giving a soft smile before looking forward again.

"MudWings.. Stay behind everyone.." Snowbird moved her talon in a shooing motivation as she turned forward, leading the ground forward. Alpha cleared his throat, looking down at Beetle.

"She's almost as bad as your mother.." He teased, nudging Beetle with his wing, smiling as he earned a laugh from the smaller dragonet.

"You sure she's not worse." Beetle smiled, lifting her head up a bit, watching as dragons flew overhead.

"She might be worse.." Alpha mumbled, watching as the IceWings up ahead chatted.

"What do you think they're talking about?"Beetle asked, noticing he was looking at Angelfish, Crow, and Snowbird.

"IceWing stuff probably."Alpha sighed, nervously shifting.

"Ithink she likes you.." Beetle nudged Alpha with her wing as her eyes rested on Angelfish.

"What?.." Alpha met her amber gaze as Beetle side eyed him for only a second.

"Angelfish. Have you seen how she looks at you?" Beetle chuckled. Alpha tilted his head, looking at the Icewing hybrid.

"I.. guess I never noticed." Alpha lowered his head, thinking back to the conversation they had back at the lake.