.:.I Have To Go.:.

Beetle lifted her head, looking around, the voice was back but it was different? Where were they coming from?

"Did you hear-"

No, don't!

Beetle snapped her jaws shut, paying off her question as a cough but why should she worry? Alpha had already turned his attention to practicing on how he was going to ask Angelfish to be his. Beetle sighed, focusing her thoughts, maybe she could finally get some answers.

Who are you? Beetle started, biting her tongue to make sure she spoke in her head. The voice sighed, seeming a bit saddened.

You'll find out soon enough.. Just..please! Be careful The voice warned, worry lacing his voice as he spoke, a soft hiss following a he pronounced his S's. Beetle shook her head.

Of what? Be more specific. She felt as if her legs were jelly. Beetle quickly glanced around, hoping no dragon was looking at her. Another sigh left the voice.

Of him.. Don't let the prophecy be fulfilled! Beetle could feel his worry now,the distressed that followed his words. She felt her tail slowly sway behind her as she walked, another cold breeze blowing by.

Prophecy? You mean the story told to hatchlings? Beetle tilted her head, glancing over to Alpha for only a second before returning her gaze forward.

It's not a story.. But no..

It's real? Beetle felt her heart sink, If he was coming to her than does this mean.. No.

That one is from the Seer and Animus, Whisper. The voice started and before it could finish Beetle jumped in.

Whisper? My mother talked about him, But I thought he lost his ability to get prophecies?

He did.. Beetle felt her ears lift, her eys widening.

Did?

I must go, he'll be here soon.

No Wait! Don't go yet! I still have so much to ask you! Beetle screamed in her thoughts, there was no answer. She felt as if she was going to faint, the world turning dizzy.

"We're here!" Snowbird exclaimed, crashing her tail into the snow to get the others attention. Macaw sighed, his scales beginning to turn a light shade of blue and white before Snowbird hit him with her tail.

"Keep your scales the way they are RainWing.." Snowbird narrowed her eyes at him before turning to the rest of the group.

"Stay in your order. I need the Icewings and the RainWing to walk with me. SeaWing and Mudwings stay behind,I don't want King Crystal to see you." She smiled as if she had just done something grand when she had just told Beetle and Alpha to stay hidden. Snowbird turned to the egg in Macaw's pouch and carefully slid it out, tossing it to Alpha who scrambled to grab it, dropping his talon full of blueberries.

"Take care of that also." and with that Snowbird walked through the large doorway, sparkling icicles hung from it.the palace was large on the outside but even bigger on the inside, the light from the outside making it appear like it was made from thousands of tiny crystals, various ice sculptures of dragons and pillars kept supported it. IceWings dressed in armor and jewelry wandered the halls of the palace, fulfilling whatever tasks that they might have been given.

"The throne room is just down the hall.." Snowbird muttered,giving a nod to one of the dragons passing by. Macaw's tail brushed the ground, steam rose from the floor causing him to curl his tail up tightly.

"The palace is animus enchanted. It won't melt." the pink IceWing whispered to Macaw, who gave a short nod in response. Alpha carefully held onto the egg, trying his best not to drop it, Beetle reached her talons out.

"Here.. let me hold them.." she out stretched her talons, feeling the weight of the egg as it rested in her talons. A soft smile had slipped its way across her lips as she walked with it.

"I wonder what the dragonet will look like once its hatched?" Alpha whispered, walking closer to Beetle to get a closer look at it. Beetle shrugged.

"Who knows.. But what should we name them." Beetle whispered to herself. She had always dreamt of being a mother, holding her dragonets small bodies in her talons, hearing their soft growls and squeaks, the way their tiny wings would flap as they attempted to fly.

"Snowbird, who are these dragonets?" A low voice grumbled, stepping in front of the large throne where an equally large IceWing sat.

"Flurry.. These are special dragonets.." Snowbird glanced at the large IceWing that sat on the throne before returning her gaze to the dragoness before her. Beetle looked the dragoness over, her scales were pale with flakes of dark purple and grey, her eyes a lovely shade of purple to match her scales. The dragoness known as Flurry huffed and stepped aside, revealing the large IceWing. Beetle looked him over, thinking back to when Snowbird had described the king. Greyish blue scales, the way his eyes almost perfectly matched the crystals on his silver crown.

"King Crystal.." Beetle quietly murmured to herself, looking up at the very big royal, she held the egg closer to her chest and he motioned for them to step forward.

"So it you.." The king spoke, his voice low, causing a chill to run down Beetle's spine. Alpha rested one of his wings over her as an act of attempted comfort.

"Pleased to meet.. Most of you." King Crystal gave a quick glance at Macaw before resting his blue eyes on the rest of the dragonets.

"Snowbird, that will be all.."

"Yes sir.." Snowbird dipped her head before leaving the throne room. Crystal smiled as he caught sight of Crow and Angelfish, walking to them first.

"What lovely dragonets.." The king hummed, looking them over.

"Hybrids I presume?" his head tilted a bit. The two dragonets gave a quick nod.

"Ice-Nightwing.."

"Ice-Sea- Rainwing sir.." the two answered, Crow slightly stuttered through his words while Angelfish kept her voice kind and soft.

"And what about you." The king pointed a talon at Beetle who shrunk away.

"Sand-Mud-Nightwing.." She quietly replied, looking down at the egg.