Chapter-7

Ace Rodriguez's POV

I woke and opened my eyes with sun falling directly into my eyes. I felt something hard on my chest and looked down only to see it's my girl lying happily on my chest without any tension in the world.

I felt happy. Her in my arms, lying on my chest. It felt so good. Hope this moment stays like this forever. I stroked her hair and rolled it around my fore finger playing with it. She is just like a snow white. My snow white.

But who is this David?

Why does she want to stay away from him?

Why did she say he is coming and Why is she scared of him so much?

I should find answers for all these questions. And I will find them soon.

This week we should go to New York for a business meeting from there I will take her to my private island. I should know everything about her. She may be in trouble and I don't want that. May be this trip may also bring us more closer.

I was lost in my thoughts that I didn't see her moving.

"No, no. Please David don't. I am sorry. Please, please", she kept pleading.

"Please David don't beat me. I will not do that again", she said while thrashing. I quickly panicked. I didn't know what to do.

Did she say don't beat me? This David guy is so dead for making my girl cry and for raising a hand on my girl. How can some one raise a hand on a girl like her?

I sat up and put her hands above her head trying to stop her from thrashing, but that didn't help. Tears are flowing free from her eyes which made my heart stab with a knife. I can't see her crying.

I took her arms and shook her calling her name loudly. Finally she opened her eyes and saw me. She then hugged me and I instantly hugged her back. Rubbing my hand up and down her back trying to soothe her.

After some time she pulled away leaving me cold and feel sad that she left my arms. I cupped her face.

"Are you okay Cara?", I asked her looking down at her. She nodded her head wiping her tears from her face.

"Do you need anything?", I asked with concern. She shook her head no.

Then she suddenly looked up and saw around. Her face has an expression like how did she get here.

She got up and stood on the floor. She saw down and then at me as if asking who changed her clothes.

"I changed them, but don't worry I didn't see anything. I don't want to see you without your permission", I said as I got out of bed and stood in front of her.

That's when I saw her fully she is wearing my T-shirt that reached her mid thighs which she is trying to push down to cover her oh so sexy legs.

Her long hair is falling down her waist and on her breasts which she always kept in a braid. She is totally looking mouth watering.

"Ace what am I doing here?", she asked looking here and there.

I took a step froward for which she took one back.

"Don't you remember what happened yesterday? You are screaming for help some guy was forcing himself on you", I said walking towards her.

She put her hand on her head as if she is having a head ache. I took her hand in mine and took her to living room to sit her on my sofa.

"Wait here I will bring medicine for your head ache", I said as I went into kitchen. I am stupid I should have made a medicine readily available for her so that she would have had it as soon as she woke up. I mentally hit myself and took the medicine.