1. faith, part 2

- ☽ ii  ༓ ii ☾ -

    STELLA TIREDLY PUSHES THE door open, Melog quickly trotting over to greet her

    STELLA TIREDLY PUSHES THE door open, Melog quickly trotting over to greet her. She smiles at the large cat as she scratches their head, the last piece of Catra she has left with her. She sighs, kicking off her shoes and shuffling into the kitchen, grabbing a granola bar and a cup of water before returning to her living room chair.

  Melog settles his head onto her lap as she begins chowing down for the first time in a few days, thanks to all the crap that her job has been putting her through. She's always had to stop by, quickly feed Melog and then be on her way back out with Bigby or Snow or Ichabod.

  She loved her job, of course. But as much as she did, it was also a great pain in the ass and great at ruining her set routines. She wished she could be like Snow sometimes. Always so put together and organized, but ever since Catra's... untimely... disappearance, it's like she's been knocked off her rocker.

  After a while, she closes her eyes and leans back on the sofa, falling asleep pretty easily. She wakes up a short time later when she hears knocking at the door. Stella stands up and walks over to the door. She pats the ruffles out of her clothes, then opens the door. She smiles, but her expression changes to surprise when she sees Snow and Bigby instead of the girl from earlier.

  "Stella!" Snow exclaims, making Stella flinch slightly at the loud noise.

  "Bigby? Snow?" She asks confused, scratching the back of her neck as she glances between them.

  "Come with me, you two." Stella and Bigby share a glance before Bigby shrugs and follows Snow.

  Snow walks down the hallway, with Bigby and Stella alongside her. "Snow. Snow!" Bigby exclaims worriedly.

  "What?" She exclaims back, expression softening once seeing the worried expression on Stella and Bigby's faces. "Sorry... I'm... What is it?"

  "What happened?" Bigby asks, a concerned look on his face as he and Stella join her side again.

  Snow shakes her head, continuing to walk briskly. "I just can't get into it this second. We need to hurry to—"

  "Where are we going?" Stella asks, looking around nervously as she rubs her eye bags.

  "Out in front of the building. We have to get there—" Snow, Stella, and Bigby stop when Cryer turns the corner.

  "Hi." He greets with a small smile.

  Snow nods. "Hello. Good morning. Or... evening." She greets awkwardly, shrugging.