2. smoke & mirrors, part 3

- ☽ vii ༓ vii ☾ -

    "AND I NORMALLY DO, but who knows where the fuck they went to after—" Holly's voice stopped once she sees Stella, Snow and Bigby walk in

    "AND I NORMALLY DO, but who knows where the fuck they went to after—" Holly's voice stopped once she sees Stella, Snow and Bigby walk in. The bar was still a mess from Bigby's and Gren's fight. Besides Holly and Gren, there was one other person in the bar. He had long blonde hair in a ponytail, wearing jeans, a vest and a white shirt with a red star in the middle. This was Jack Horner.

  He was facing Holly and said. "C'mon, Holly, I need entertainment." Then he turns and sees the three of them standing there. "This'll do." He said, smirking, while Gren and Holly look at each other in fear.

  "Holly. You got a minute?" Bigby asked her.

  "Why?" Holly asked.

  "Please, Holly. It's important." Bigby said.

  "Deputy. I heard you had kind of a strange morning..." Jack said.

  "It's been kind of a strange morning for everyone, I think." Stella replied as Jack walks up to Bigby and places his left arm around him.

  "Every time I see this guy he seems to lose weight. It's amazing, it really is. He loses weight and yet somehow keeps all the muscle." He said.

  "Jack..." Bigby said, annoyed.

  "Wolfie, my dear, how are you?" Jack asked him, teasingly. Bigby shrugs off his arm and starts to walk up the bar but Jack cuts in front of him. "Because, you know, we were just talking about you. All of us. At the bar, here." He said.

  "I just need to talk to Holly. Privately." Bigby said.

  "Alright, just give us a second first." Jack said. "I'm dying to hear about the body that came out of the East River this morning. It was a Fable, right?"

  All three of them look at him in surprise but he shrugs and said. "Oh, everyone knows."

  "Tweedledee was just here." Gren replied.

  "He said it looked like Miss Adora, right here." Jack said, smirking at Stella as she fidgets with his fingers anxiously.

  "He's still supposed to be in custody!" Bigby shouts then he thinks for a moment then mutters. "Crane."

  "Sorry." Snow said as Stella placed a hand on his shoulder.

  "Tweedledee said you arrested him for no earthly reason, kept him locked in the cellar all fuckin' night... He said you tortured him. Which... I dunno, that seems like a breach of your legislative duties." Jack said then he walks up to Bigby and said. "Bigby, c'mon, you can't be so dumb as to–"