5. cry wolf, part 3

- ☽ xxiii ༓ xxiii ☾ -

    AS ADORA, BIGBY, AND MELOG make it to the foundry, she sees the limo parked to the side

    AS ADORA, BIGBY, AND MELOG make it to the foundry, she sees the limo parked to the side. Bigby walks up to the front of the car and places his hand on the hood.

  "Still warm...." He mutters.

  "He's here alright." Adora replies and all of them look over at the front door. Then the three of them walk towards the door and Adora reaches out for the handle and starts to pull the handle but it didn't budge. "Of course." Adora sighed, rolling her eyes in annoyance.

  "Need help?" He asked Adora and shakes her head at him.

  "I've got it, Bigs," Adora tells him with a small smile, placing her hands on the handle and she pushes down the handle, unlocking it, and pulls the door open.

  "Our hero." Bigby mocks in a sarcastic tone and Adora rolls her eyes as the three of them walk in the building, Melog going invisible again but sticking with Adora this time.

  Once inside, they see packages on the left side and noticed the familiar symbol of the Crooked Man.

  "So this is where they've been sending these..." Adora says, pointing at the packages. Bigby looks over at them then both of them continue towards the door at the end of the hall. A light comes on as the two approach the door and Adora grabs the handle and pulls the door open.

  The two enter the factory and the door shuts behind them. Some of the machinery looked like they were on as they see melted metal in one of the boilers.

  "Adora Miller! Bigby Wolf!" They hear Mary's voice call out from across the room. The two look across to see a doorway leading to another room.

  "The Big Bad Wolf," Mary whispers as Adora and Bigby turn to the left and walk this large walkway that had boxes and cabinets and chairs on it. "She-Ra, princess of power," Mary whispers Adora's title, making her cringe slightly. Then Adora looks over to see a board with pictures on it.

  "You two used to be something," Mary said, lowly, as Adora and Bigby walk up to the board and look at the picture. There were seven pictures stuck on the board. About two of them had Adora and Bigby standing next to each other in different locations, two pictures had Adora, Bigby, and Faith talking, another one was of Nerissa, Lily, and Faith. The next one was of Adora, Snow, and Holly walking in the Woodlands. And the last picture was of Nerissa and Faith and they looked like they were arguing.

  "They used to fear you, Bigby," Mary said as the duo leave the board and walked along towards the little bridge that leads to the other side of the factory.