finale ❀

- ☽ xxv ༓ xxv ☾ -

a few days later .....

    ADORA STOOD IN THE ELEVATOR, leaning against the wall, rubbing the sleep out of her big brown eyes as the doors open. She walks out just as Flycatcher walks past her.

  "Hey, Deputy." Flycatcher greets as he walks into the elevator. "You gonna see the truck off? We're leaving for the Farm in a few... I've already told Bigby... thought you guys might want to, I don't know..."

  "I'll be down in a minute." Adora nodded to him, smiling.

  "Okay... great," Flycatcher says as the doors to the elevator close. Adora walks around the corner to see a long line outside of the Business Office.

  "This fuckin' line," Gren mutters.

  As Adora walks past them, everyone started to stare and smile at her, making her smile back. Adora was just about to head into the office when Snow bursts out, holding some files in her arms. She stops when she sees Adora. "Oh... Miss Miller! Flycatcher left his keys." She holds out the keys to Adora.

  Adora reaches her hand out and Snow drops the keys in Adora's hand. Adora looks down at the keys then back up at Snow. "Is everything okay?" Adora began to say, "Look–"

  The phone in the office begins to ring, "I'm–I'm sorry, Deputy. I have to take care of this." Snow said and she walks back into the office.

  "We'll talk later, okay?" Snow says before she walks into the office. Adora stood there confused. She didn't know why Snow was talking to her so formally, but it kind've hurt her feelings a little bit.

  Adora heard footsteps behind her and she looked over her shoulder to see it was Bluebeard. He walks to the office, grabs the doorknob, and walks in, greeting Snow. "Good morning, Miss White."

  Adora hears Snow sigh in annoyance. "You're late." Bluebeard closes the door.

  Adora let out a sigh then walked away from the office. She was coming up on Bigby's office when he walks out of his office. Adora smiled at him as she walked up to him.

  "Hey." Adora greeted, softly.

  Bigby looked over at Adora and smiles. "Hi." He says in a warm tone. "You heading to the truck?"

  "Yeah, Flycatcher forgot the keys," Adora said, holding them up.

  He nods and said. "I'll go with you." Adora nods and smiles at this and the two of them head to the elevator.