5. cry wolf, part 2

- ☽ xxii ༓ xxii ☾ -

    "SHIT," Georgie mutters as Vivian helps him into the backseat of the car

  "I know. I know." Vivian reassured as Georgie looks down at his wound. Vivian looks up and sees Adora, Melog, and Bigby running out of the portal, which was located on the side of a building.

  She gasps and runs to the driver's seat and starts it. Bigby runs to the car and grabs the bumper of the car before it could take off. As he holds the bumper, he starts to turn into the large gray wolf. Adora watched as Bigby picks up the back of the car but the bumper breaks and the car takes off.

  Adora runs over to Bigby as he looks at her then he kneels to her and gestures with his head for her to climb on his back. Adora nods and jumps on his back, wrapping her arms around Bigby's neck as Melog and him take off after Georgie's and Vivian's car.

  Their car drives down the busy street, few cars stop in their tracks, as Bigby charges down the road and two city buses started to close in on each other.

  Luckily, Bigby starts to run on all fours and runs through the closing gap with no problem. Adora closes her eyes when Bigby turns the corner and dodges oncoming traffic.

  Then he jumps up on top of a truck, runs across the top then jumps on another truck then on top of a city bus, and runs across the roof until they make it to the end of the street. Bigby stops and looks around, not knowing where Vivian and Georgie went.

  Adora looks to her right and sees a building then up at the rooftop and said. "We need to get higher." She tells Bigby and he looks over to where she was looking, saw the building, charges towards the door, and enters inside of it.

  Adora could hear people screaming as Bigby makes his way up the stairs and to the roof, which made her think what the minds were thinking when they saw a woman holding on to an eight-foot-tall gray wolf's neck as it runs on its two legs with their magical and (supposedly) mythical cat with them.

  Bigby makes it to the roof and the two of them look over the streets. Then Adora noticed a car driving erratically and she patted Bigby's shoulder and point towards the car. He nods and began to follow the car which meant for him and Melog to run along rooftops and jump from building to building. Then he jumps to the highway bridge and goes over to the side and sees their car driving along.

  He takes a few steps back then turns forward and jumps in the air and lands on their car, which swerves a bit. Adora looks to her left and noticed a limo was next to them which had the Crooked Man inside of it. His window was down and he was staring at her as the limo drives away from them.