5. cry wolf, part 4

- ☽ xxiv ༓ xxiv ☾ -

    "I KNOW, I KNOW... but we have to do something..." A voice speaks.

  "Are you fuckin' kidding me?" Another says.

  "When does this thing happen?"

  "Are we sure they're coming?"

  "Yes, you'll have an opportunity to–" Snow started to say to the crowd, which consists of Beauty, Beast, Gren, Holly, Johann, Greenleaf, and Bluebeard, but she stopped when she heard footsteps. Everyone looks towards the doorway to see Adora, Bigby, and Melog leading the Crooked Man into the chamber. "They're back!" Snow said, smiling.

  "The Crooked Man..." Beauty mutters, wrapping an arm around Beast's larger one.

  "Thank God."Snow mutters then she became worried when she saw the injuries on Adora's face. As the two (+Melog) with Crooked Man walk through the crowd, Gren spits at the Crooked Man.

  "Motherfucker." Gren snarls at him.

  "Are you guys okay?" Snow asked Adora and Bigby but she goes up to Adora to look over the scars on her face, which were starting to heal.

  "Well... he didn't make it easy," Bigby replied.

  "Snow, I'm fine," Adora muttered to her best friend as she examines her face. "I've gone home, looking much, much worse."

  "What happened?" Snow asked as she steps away from Adora, placing a hand on her hip.

  "It doesn't matter. He's here, we got him." Bigby replied.

  "We can talk about it later." Snow said as she walks past the duo, making Adora frown softly. "You did well, Sheriff and Deputy. I'm... surprised. Not that you guys did well... but that... y'know..." Snow stammers and Adora and Bigby couldn't help but smile at her. "I'm just glad you two made it back in one piece." She said.

  "Thanks, Snow," Adora replies with a small, grateful smile.

  "It's about time you two showed up. Now throw this asshole down the fuckin' well!" Gren shouts as he points at the Crooked Man.

  "Yes, what are you waiting for?" Bluebeard asked.

  "You killed Lily!" Gren exclaims.