𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢

A FALLING SENSATION filled Quincey's body as she fell onto the bar beside Five. Five had the discomfort of landing on top of the briefcase.

"You guys, am I still high, or do you see them, too?" Quincey heard Klaus speak.

She opened her eyes to the dull lighted room, blinking a couple times to make sure she could see properly and flipped the blonde hair out of her face.

"Five, where have you been?" Luther asked.

"Oh yeah, just pretend I'm not here. Who's Quincey? I have no idea" the girl sassed.

"Are you alright?" Allison helped stabilise Quincey as she got down. "Who did this to you?" Luther questioned.

"Irrelevant" said Five, who took the coffee from Allison's hands and downed it. "So the apocalypse is in three days. The only chance we have to save our world is, well, us."

"The Umbrella Academy" Luther muttered.

"Yeah, but with me and Quince, obviously. So if y'all don't get your sideshow acts together and get over yourselves, we're screwed" Five said "Who cares if dad messed us up? Are we gonna let that define us? No. And to give us a fighting chance to see next week, we've come back with a lead"

Five holds up the piece of paper from the commission.

"We know who's response for the apocalypse" Quincey said. Five passed the paper to Allison's waiting hand. She opened the paper and everyone read over her shoulder.

"Harold Jenkins?" She asked. "Who the hell is Harold Jenkins?" Diego added.

Five downed the last of his coffee and threw the cup. "I don't know...yet"

"But we do know that he's responsible for the apocalypse. So we have to find him and we have to do it now" said Quince.

"How is he connected to what's gonna happen?" Luther asked.
"I don't know"
"Wait, So you just know his name? That's it?" Diego asked

"That's enough" Quincey mentioned.

"There's probably dozens of Harold Jenkins' in the city" Diego said "Well, we just better start looking, then"

"I'm sorry. Am I the only one that's skeptical here?" Allison questioned. While Allison was still talking Quincey took the time to notice Fives strange behaviour.

"Hey" he looked at her "you alright?" Quincey mumbled to him "yeah, just feeling a bit off from using the briefcase" Five didn't look at her, knowing that he can't lie to her when he does.

"Harold Jenkins" Five corrected Allison "you know those lunatics in masks who attacked the house?"

"Oh, yeah, I think I remember those guys"
"Yeah, the ones that attacked us while you were getting drunk?"

"Yeah. Them." Quincey confirmed.

"They were sent by the Temps Commission to stop Quincey and I from coming back and preventing the end of life on earth" Five explained.

"The Temps what?" Allison asked. "Our former employer" Quincey told them. "They monitor all of time and space to make sure whatever is supposed to happen, happens."

"They believe the apocalypse is coming in three days. So we went to commission headquarters and intercepted a message ment for said lunatics. 'Protect Harold Jenkins'. So he must be responsible for the apocalypse" Said Five.