𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢

THE COOL AIR, from the car's ac, blew in Quincey's face. Small whispy pieces of hair flying uncontrollably around her.

It wasn't long until the four pulled up outside the police station.

"I know this Jenkins dude has to have a record. We just gotta get our hands on this file" Diego told them.

"And your plan is to what? Waltz in there and just ask for it?" Asked Allison from the backseat.

When Quincey looked into the back seat she could tell that Five didn't like sitting there. He looked really uncomfortable, like more uncomfortable than usual.

"I know the station like the back of my hand, sis. I've spent a lot of time inside" Diego responded.

"Handcuffed"

"Y'know, I don't think that's something to be proud of"

Diego rolled his eyes at Allison and Quincey's responses. "Whatever. Here's the plan"

"Plan? I'm just gonna blink in and get the file" Five said, in an unusually calm way. Okay something is definitely up...

"No, that's not... You don't know the ins and outs if this place, okay?" Diego debated "I literally just did this yesterday"

Quincey didn't feel like listening to the siblings fight so she opened the door and walked to the sidewalk.

The girl sat on the pavement, leaning against a building. Which building? She didn't know.

Quince was fiddling with the shoelaces of her scuffed up dress shoes. She really needed a new pair and a new outfit, her current academy uniform, that she borrowed from Allison, was covered in dirt and some blood.

Her thoughts were cancelled when she saw another pair of dress shoes and knee high socks leaning against the wall next to her.

"So, Diego didn't listen?" Quincey asked, slowly standing up to Five's height. "Does he ever listen?" Five replied with a chuckle.

"You're acting weird and I mean more than usual"

Five didn't get the chance to reply or make up some excuse, Diego walked around the corner holding a light blue file.

Allison snatched the file and flicked through it "Holy shit"

"What?" Diego and the two "teenagers" all wore confused looks.

"Harold Jenkins is Leonard Peabody"

***

"Be careful, okay? We don't know what Peabody's capable of" Allison warned "yeah, he didn't seem dangerous when I first saw him. Looked kinda scrawny"

"Yeah, well, so are most serial killers and mass murders. I mean, look at them" Allison pointed at Five and Quincey.

"Thanks" Five deadpanned "at least I have a cool hairstyle" Quincey received a confused look from Five "you wouldn't get it" she muttered.

"So what's this guy want with Vanya?" Diego asked "I don't know. How about we ask him a after we kill him?" Five responded.

"Alright, I'm gonna burst through-" Diego turned to see Allison was gone "you know what? It would be nice for people just to stick to-"

Five drapes his arm over Quincey's shoulders and blinked inside the house.

They landed in the lounge room, just as a smash came from the front door.

Five, Allison and Quincey all walked in to see Diego laying on the floor, surrounded by broken glass.

"Subtle" said Allison.