Blurb #10

requested on tumblr: Tom holland blurb where he just cuddle the reader and falls asleep also maybe wee the reader is pregnant maybeeeee please 🥺🥺🥺🥺

~~~

You heard the front door open and then close, the sweet sound of your man's voice booming through the walls as he exclaimed,

"Darling, I'm home!"

"Bedroom bubba!" you called out with a giggle, comfortably laid back on your pregnancy pillow as the TV played some random show to fill up the silence.

"Gosh, aren't you beautiful," he gushed as his eyes landed on you the moment he stepped inside your shared bedroom.

You can't help but roll your eyes, being fifteen weeks pregnant, you really only feel one way with how you look. "I look so round Tom."

"Gorgeously round," he teased, taking off his clothes until he was only in his boxers before climbing into the bed and sat right beside you. "Hello my love," Tom hummed as he dipped his head to give you a warm, loving kiss. Your hand rested on the back of his neck with a satisfied giggle, pulling him closer as you melt into his kiss.

Tom pulled away with a wide smile, nudging the tip of his nose with yours lovingly before he turned to give your bun in the oven some attention.

"Hello there, angel. I hope you're having a goodnight sleep in there," Tom hummed, lifting your shirt up to give your belly a sweet kiss, lips warm against your skin before he laid his cheek on your bump with a loud sigh.

"Tired?" you asked, running your hands through his hair, lightly scratching his scalp which earned a satisfied moan from Tom, his whole body sinking even more into the mattress.

"So tired," he groaned, cuddling closer to you so he can comfortably wrap an arm around your waist, cheek still pressed up against your bump, skin to skin as he lets out another loud sigh.

"Okay, let's get some slee—" you stopped yourself when you heard Tom's little snores, his eyes now shut tight with his lips slight parted, making his hot breath brush against your skin softly.

You can't help but giggle at his cuteness, fingers still combing through his hair as you hummed,

"Well then, goodnight to you too, you angel."

-:-:-:-:-

Vote & Comment if you enjoyed the story lemme know your thoughts! x

Lovelots, T x