Chapter 12: Cozy

Third POV
NYC, NY

"Holy crap, this place is massive!" Chandler exclaimed, gently placing his wet coat onto the floor.

Everyone slipped off their wet shoes that have been tainted by the snow, placing them on the shoe rack at the entrance.

After the long dinner, Kristen felt bad that Rob and Chandler had to trudge through the cold to get back home at this time of night, so she offered that they stay at her and Nora's apartment for the night.

Rob hesitated, but he was tired and taking the subway so late wasn't something he wanted to do. Chandler on the other hand.....is Chandler, so he agreed right away.

The moment that Kristen unlocked the door is when both of the boy's mouths dropped; the apartment is huge. Definitely way different from the apartment buildings that were around where Rob lives. You can tell from the interior of the living space that the sisters are very wealthy.

 You can tell from the interior of the living space that the sisters are very wealthy

(I don't own the photo)

"Can y'all like move? You're creating a puddle of melted snow." Nora rolled her eyes, scolding the two men. They apologized, doing as they were told. Rob took off his jacket, about to put it on the rack when Kristen grabbed it from him.

"Let me get that for you." She hurriedly said, rushing towards the opposite side of the spacious area.

"But I can do that by myself." Rob debated. Kristen shook her head, "Apparently not, cause that's not a coat rack."

Rob turned around to examine the "coat rack", only to find that Kristen was right. It's a rack for purses that look very expensive.

"Oh, oops." Robert said quietly, letting out an awkward chuckle.

"Men...." Nora mumbles quietly, rolling her eyes at the same time. She walked towards the kitchen area, fixing up some hot cocoa.

"Want to watch a movie or are you too tired?" Kristen questioned, mostly directed towards rob, since Chandler was took occupied with bothering the twins's tank of fish.

Rob thought about it for a moment; watching a movie could be nice, but he doesn't know how long he can stay awake, but at the same time he doesn't want to say no to Kristen.

"Sure, why not?" Rob said, making up his mind. Kristen flashed a warm smile, heading towards the DVD player. Their TV is bigger than three of Rob's TV's combined. He wonders how you can even see the whole screen just by sitting down.

Kristen searched through their Christmas movie stash, ultimately deciding on Home Alone; the classic.

She dimmed the lights of the large living room, just to make it feel a bit more cozy. She also turned on the fire place, watching as the flames rose and crackled, creating a sound of comfort.