The interview for a job

3rd pov

As the day went onto night, the rainbow crew including Kidd had gone off to the base located in Hereford, England.

Kidd followed Zero and the other operatives as the other 4 followed off with Kidd and Zero walking to an office and knocking on it.

"Harry, i got a possible recruit, you think we can get a meeting with 6?" Zero asked.

A man in a chair on his computer turned and nodded with a smile. "Sure thing Zero" Then zero left Kidd standing as he looked around the office as it was dimly lit.

"Im Harry, i saw your progress, very impressive. Ex Navy seal?" Harry asked.

"Ghost operative"

"Ah, i heard it's hard to live a life when you actually don't exist" (WINK WINK)

"That's what i'm told"

After a few short minutes Kidd was called to a conference office with a woman in a grey suit with Harry by her side taking notes.

"Hello Tristin James Kidd, I'm 6, and this is Harry, we'll be asking some questions about you." The woman, 6, explained.

Kidds pov

"Ready when you are" I said as I sat in a comfy chair, just a little tense.

"You were discharged from Ghost Operatives due to your reaction to your team's death, care to explain?"

"Well, if i'm not mistaken and with your information about my name as the reason i was discharged, i doubt very little that you really need to ask what happened." I replied hastily, not wanting to talk about it.

6 nodded as Harry wrote down notes. "Well then, by your report, how is your current state to Ido Mendez, since he elegantly killed your Captain in command?"

"So Ido is his name? Interesting, well, by his willing force to finish off a captain of the ghost team 404, and had left me alone to memorize that day for my whole life, I would say he would be punished by my hand" I explained.

"What about the law's punishment?" Harry asked.

"All their gonna do is throw him in a cell, if he doesn't rat his way out, which for my thirst of justice isn't enough"

"Um well, from your little flight with Zero, how do you see him?" Harry asked.

"Zero? He seems cool, i like how he talks to me, he's like that cool father i never had"

"Well, how was your life without the ghosts?"

"Majorly crappy, it sucked, i couldn't do my daily activities i did there, the pay was nice and with the living, but then, i was close to shooting myself cause of the boredom" I joked. But I don't think they took that so well.

"Well, Harry here will take you to the lunch room" 6 explained as she stood up and left the room.

Harry clicked his pen and stood up and walked leading me out the office and towards the lunch room as other operatives watched.

I even saw a dude in a fucking Gas mask or atleast taking one off. But still, the British are nuts.

As we made it to the lunch room with others getting lunch. But i swore, i saw a dude in in russian equipment talking with another with a fucking machine gun.

But I got my lunch, sat down alone and looked around as I pulled my phone out to have it dead. "Damn it" I muttered to myself as I tossed my phone down on the table.

"So, you're the other new guy?" A man asked as he sat down by me.

"Other?" I asked

"Yeah, you're our second guy here, we got ourselves an ex white mask. What exactly were you?"

"Spec ops Ghosts"

"I dont think thats a military group"

"Don't need to be known, we move in and out without spooking a soul" I said with a chuckingly tone.

"You're certainly a ghost cause I can't see your jokes" He replied as I smirked.

"I'm Tristin but call me Kidd" I said as I raised my hand out to shake him.

"Spade, nice to meet you" He replied and shook mine.

I think I'm gonna like Rainbow.