RAINBOW OPEN UP!!!

Kidd pov

We got coordinates of where the truck left as i loaded an mpx and a p226 as the others loaded up.

Apparently these russian suckers took Adrian out to the jungle in a warehouse. We had resnov, larry, Caveriaas back up as i lead with Nokk and Miastro.

I stood and leaned on the door as Nokk leaned against the other side with Miastro beside me.

"We got 10 tangos inside. 3 in the main room. 4 on the ither side with 2 in the toture room with adrian." Larry said.

I codkee the mp and made a countdown from threee to zero with my fingers. When my hand turned to a fist i kicked the door open as Nokk tossed a flash inside.

Bang!

I moved in first activating my goggles s i marked the enemies and fired a couple rounds into one as Nokk made way and fired at two and three.

Miastro rushed inside firijg as he took out 4 and 5 as i moved foward and puleld out a knife and threw it getting 7s head as nokk fired a round of d50 into 8.

"Resnov, fire smoke into the room on my go" i said as i reloaded and made way to the door and made nokk and adrian wait as i gave a go for resnov.

Thump!

I waited a second before i bashed inside and fired rounds into 9 and 10 as they fell over dead. Nokk came following in as she quickly got Adrian untied with Miasteo following.

"Fallout! Can you hear us?" Miastro said as he tried lightly slapping him awake.

"Guys we got trucks inbound, 2 of em, both with 10 plus 2 in the driver seats. Well try and give off cover fire but it wont be enougb for you to get to the car." Larry explained.

"Resnov smoke!" I said as i reloaded my mpx. "Give me covering fire!" I then charged as i slid into cover and fired rapidly into 1 as he held an rpg.

I moved foward as they were blind. There was two thing these guys didnt have but i did. Sight and skill.

I pulled out my pistol and fired rapidly at 2 and charged as is slamemd my leg into 3s chest and slamemd the hut of the pistol into his head.

"Resnov keep firing smoke!" I yelled as i threw Davis's knife at 4 and charged firing at 5 with the mp and grabbed the knife and cut 6 and fired the last mag from the mp into 7.

I charged with one last mag in the pistol and fired rapidly into 8 and 9.

Dropping the pistol i cut 10s through with the kramhit and stabbed 11 rapdily and threw him to the ground.

I grabbed a frag gernade and pulled the bin and rolled it uner the truck as i jumped for cover. An explosion went off. 12-15 were kileld as 5 more stood.

"Flash!" I yeleld as Resnov threw me a flash bang as i pulled the pin and threw it straight into 16's face as it went off.

I charged and threw a throwing knife into 17's head and cut 18s leg and stabbed the knife right between the jaw and flipped him as 19 ans 20 aimed their rifles at me.

Then a suppresed shot went off as it went through both 19 and 20's head as larry stood the left of me as he cocked his rifle. "Get up" he said as he helped me up.

"Lets move!" Resnov yelled as as Nokk and Miastro draegd the uncounsous russian operative to the car as we all got in as Resnov got into driving and hit full reverse and did a 180 and sped off and back to the city.

I sighed to myself as i took off my helmet. "God damn kidd! Where did you learn to fight like that!?" Larry said exclaimed.

"I had a pretty good captain" i said as i pulled the dogtog out and looked at them caringly.

"Man you would have made a fine agnet for the Third Echelon." Larry said as he smirked under his mask.

"Thanks" i replied. I hoped Mendez was watching. Cause hes next.