Operation Black Ops

Kidds pov

I sat in the seat of the loud plan. I was given orders to take Cav and Miastro into the jungles and make way though the dark of night and get to Mendez.

We had to jump. I had done this many times as well with Miastro, but Cav had wasnt very keen for this.

"See you down there" I said as tapped into my goggles as they turned in and I jumped in a swan pose.

"Just like rome!" Miastro saidnwith excitement and strapped on his goggles and jumped following me. When we landed, we landed in a small opening of trees just 5 clicks west from Mendez's mansion. So landing with a thud and the others, i cocked my gun and putnit kn safety and started on our long walk

Time skip; our sponsers today, Mcdonalds!!

It took us an hour to get to the borders os Mendezs mansion

It took us an hour to get to the borders os Mendezs mansion. We only had a few short hours of darkness left. So jogged to the end. Told Miastro to wait out and be overwatch. I told cav to get our inside man.

I slipped in only with my pistol and my knives and crouched walked through the place. Spotting cameras, learning the gaurds movment. And tried to stay hidden.

But as i hid and proned in a bush. I coulf hear two voices. Both hispanic.

"Mr Johns, are they here?" One voice said, Mendez.

"Yes they are sir. Just outside the walls. They dont suspect a thing. Well easily kill them without a sound."

"But Mr John?"

"Yes sir?"

"Keep the girl alive."

"Yes sir"

I hid and stayee silent gripping onto sams krambit and nearly brole the handle. But as Mendez left I quickly stood up and wrapped my hand around the inside double agents mouth and held the krambit at his neck.

"Fucking traitor" I growled into his ear and slit his throat and quickly draggrd him deep into the bushed putting a little bit of leaves qnd sticks and cleaned up the blood as best i could.

"Miastro, this is Panther, Inside man was a fraud they know were here!"

"I think youre a little late" Miastro responded as the comms wete shut off as i curaed to myself and ran to where Caveria was but made a silent skidding stop as i spotted Caveria and Miastro on their knees with their hands behind the head.

"Panther" mendez spoke into the ear peice comm, "I know youre hear, give youtself out, and ill let your team go"

I knew that was a lie. I cursed to myself.

"Panther! Run!" Miastro yelled as then an ak74us stock slammed right into his face.

I was still hidden and panted to myself and sighed and creapt away. I couldnt save them but, Adrian and Nokk wad in brazil, i had to get to them.

So leaving behind my rifle and my team and spirnted into the jungle moving towards Brazil. But my movement caugh the attnetion of Mendez.

"There he is! Shoot him!" Mendez yelled as bullets shot and whizzed by me as i ran through the jungle and jumped into a small crater and pulled my pistol out.

I needed to hide. I couldnt take out the gaurds. And they knew that. So lying still in yhe dirt crater i shut off my goggles and layed very still.

7 to 10 armed enemies ran by me. All yelling in spanish.

As their voices whaled out faint footsteps came nearing the crater i pulled out ny krambit and waited.

It was mendez, he helled a p12 with a flash light on it and aimed the flash light into the crater. I turned on my goggles as the green lights turned on as i leapt and grabbed the barrel of the p12 and slammed my hand into his wrist knocking it out.

"You took everything from me" I growled into his ear.

"I dont even know who you are" he smriked with a grin on his face.

"You will soon" I growled and grabebd his waist and slammed mendez back first WWE style into the crater knocking him out.

I pulled out my krambit. I went to slit his throught, but i stopped. This wasnt my mission. But it didnt stop the urge to end it all.

So with a growling growl i put the krambit away. Mendez was going to get justice. After i get Nokk and Adrian. So climbing out and started jogging through the jungle, i had to get to the others.

I had the thought that if Mendez died my team would die as well, it wasnt very likely but i couldn't take the chance and made way and snuck by the patrolling gaurds.

Time for more walking.

Fucking great.