Farewell Partner

Kidd pov

Its been a solid day since Adrian went to six and ive been talking with Sam for a bit.

But as i turned to see Adrian and his kids leaving with bags and all.

I jogged over calling to him. "Hey adrian!"

That didnt excatly got his attention.

"So, youre off rainbow?" I asiedbthe quiestion to the obvious.

"Yeah Im done, Six made a offer that better suit me" he replied turning towards me.

"Well, i dont know what Im gonma do with grace" i said with a chuckle

"Not get your ear talked off" he replied with a smile. I could hear Grace growled and kinda stomped her foot.

"I wish you luck....partner" i said as i raised my hand to shake his.

"Something something something russian, you have been a good comrade to fight alongside, i wish you best wishes" he said in a formal good bye way.

He waved goodbye and we watched him leave with his kids.

"Sad day when a good operater leaves Rainbow. But i doubt very little itll he the last well see of Adrian" i said with a smirk.

Operation Nighthunter, was a perfect success, ans k was ready to face even mote challenges ahead.

"Oh yeah, i keapt trying to tell you kidd, Mendez had a sister, Julie Mendez" Sam explained.

"Fuuuuuuuu-"

END