Fin?

Kidd pov

I drove through and out of Brazil with a new set of weapons. I kept Nooks Deagle but I also had a M14 in the back of the truck I was driving.

I knew where Mendez was and I was going to end him. Slowly and painfully. He took many lives that could've lived and he was supporting the biggest terrorist unit in the world.

As I had had my mask off I checked the deagles clip as my hair was greasy and sweaty. It was another hot day in Brazil.

I had told the Brazilian police where Mendez was and had called in some American forces from New Mexico. I didn't trust Brazilians. God damn movies.

I drove full speed while making tight turns and large drifts on a chaining road from narrow to wide.

But in a solid 1 and a half. I made it to the safe house of Ido Mendez. I was just a mile away from it and I had high ground.

The area itself was beautiful. A large river passed by the lovely but evil mansion that Mendez was in.

Resnov and Larry were with the American and Brazilian forces just a click behind my sniping spot.

The plan was simple.

Step 1. Observe and make sure that Mendez is there.

Step 2. Let my backup know that he's there.

Step 3. Make sure that backup has blocked the escape routes.

Step 4. Order a jet to fly over and drop an emp charge.

Step 5. Fight like hell.

I grabbed the m14 and prone into a good spot as I used a 8x scope and observed the area and right there in the office with clear glass was Mendez himself. He sat in a chair observing the courtyard.

And to my surprise, there sat in the courtyard gardening, was a young Hispanic woman. Maybe his wife or sister. But I doubted she knew who or how Mendez worked.

"Bravo team, this is panther, I got eyes on Mendez, but we could have civilians, watch your fire, '' I said into comms.

"Copy that, Phoenix 15, this is a bravo team, send the emp '' Larry responded as a black jet quickly flew over and it dropped an energy like bomb as it slammed right into the middle of the base protecting the mansion.

I sat up and pulled a large case towards me and opened it. A harpoon-like gun shot out as it aimed towards the ground just a little out from the courtyard.

I fired the harpoon line grapple and hooked onto its line when it landed straight perfectly at the wall of the mansion.

"It's time to end this." I said as I jumped off and started sliding my way to the wall and quickly dismounted from the grapple and did a somersault and slid to the wall and got up.

I held a drum mag scar-h with Nook's deagle and a Reznov's 1911 holster at my sides.

I made a short peak and moved forward. Making way through the garden I made way to a backdoor that lay unguarded but a metal frame door stood in my way.

With a sigh I pulled out a semtex(sticky grenade) and placed two against the hinges and pulled the pins jumping pack as the explosives went off sending the door flying inside.

I moved forward activating my goggles and made my way through a hallway which was guarded by a group of four. I tossed a flash bang and charged, pulling out Nook's deagle and firing into each enemy's head as I moved forward reloading quickly.

Making way to another door, this one was more guarded and had a security camera over the door.

Pulling out a throwing knife I threw it at the head of the guard 1 out of 6. I moved forward firing 10 shots into guard 2 and pulled out resnovs 1911 and killed guard 3 and 4.