Second Training? Of Course Ill Win!! Right?

Kidd pov

As Grace dragged me over to Adrian and introduced ourselves and had a nice conversation, I went off to the armory. I wanted to see how this place was with guns.

To my surprise, they had a lot. But i took a simple 1911 pistol to a fucking Ptrs-41 anti rifle, firing it all at the firing range. And when i was done, there were shillings everywhere.

"Man, i feel bad for the dude who's gotta clean this mess up" I said as i turned to the dummy to see more than 5 destroyed. "And that"

I turned and placed the weapon back and walked off and off to explore to do just something. Then a little later I walked right into a group of operatives heading to training.

"Hey! Watch it!" A lady growled, Kali, had raised a pistol on me, I had taken a few steps back and raised my hands, "Hey hey, no need to shoot!"

"Kali stop! It was an accident!" A male, Black Beard, said stopping Kali.

Kali growled and put her pistol away and gave a glance at me.

"Sorry about that Kidd, anyway, are you free for a bit of training? Our fifth, Fuze, fell under the weather." Blackbeard explained.

"Sure, I've got nothing else to do," I said with a smile.

"Good go on down to the armory and shut up, we'll be over by D-4. Were heading to a rented " He said as he and the group left with Kali giving me the stink eye, fricking weirdo.

I got changed, grabbed my rifle and pistol and jogged down to the vans as the others were waiting in a large van as we had gotten inside and drove off.

TIME SKIP; CAUSE I DON'T CARE.

After that, we had Black Beard, Kali, Sledge, and a dude named Maverick. Our operation orders were to secure the bomb, and the area looked like a storage house.

We went into the droning phase and found the objective.

I loaded up with an AR10 rifle and a p12 pistol and followed up with the others as we moved towards the west entrance as we went up to a side door. Maverick and I breached with the others moving to a different entrance.

Even though this was training, we had traveled to this storage unit. It was perfect timing, it was storming and dark as hell in England.

Maverick and I busted inside as turned on night vision and had a laser sight on the rifle turned on as we slowly made our way through the halls.

"4v5"

"3v5"

"2v5"

"Shit" I muttered, "it's only us two, you ready for this?"

Maverick nodded as he held his rifle and had a handmade suppressor with a laser sight and we made it to the top entrance and into an office where it observed the objective, it hid in the storage and exporting area.

"I'll watch you, you get through and secure the bomb." Maverick explained as i nodded and left moving through the hallway with the power shut off.

I stepped into a room and crouched, walked out and into the bomb area.

"Enemy securing bomb!"

I continued though and crouched to a set of crates.

"We have lesions moving towards you! West, he has a bandit and clashes with him, on my fire you jump" Maverick said as then seconds later he opened fire.

"2v4"

I jumped out and slid clicking in my sonar goggles and opened fire at the operative in jean jeans as he tumbled over.

"2v3"

"You little bugger!!!!" An operative yelled and charged with a baton and went to hit me but i blocked by grabbing the baton and slammed my knee into her chest and kicked her off and fired at the operatives chest four times.

"1v2"

"Mav, Mav you there?" I asked as a person charged and slid me to a crate slamming me into a crate as I pulled out my pistol and fired into the chest and pushed him off.

"1v1"

I looked up and didn't see a maverick. "Shit" I muttered.

"Hello Kidd" a voice growled as someone slammed their foot into my headset as I was knocked down as my headset was now cracked. I was forced to take the helmet off and looked to see Caveria with her pistol at my head.

"Night night" She said with a smile but I grabbed the barrel and slammed my other hand into her palm and slammed my legs into the back of her Cav's and made her trip. As I slipped her knife from her holster and went to stab for an eliminating kill but from my unwillingness to look around. She grabbed my p12 and aimed it at the side of my head and fired.

But before she did she said with a grim smile, "Nice try" Then she pulled the trigger and I fell over.

"Defenders win!"

Fuck me.

(If you want to hear the conversation Kidd and Adrian said, read my friend's side of the story, go check out N8D, and in his book called, "Nothing Changes' ' enjoy life!! :^) )