No not the head shot!

Kidd pov:

As adrian took the seat and started speaking russian and cav took the ticket out of here.

As the minutes passed the tqo growled back and fourth in russian. Soon enoigh adrian started throwing upper cuts, left hooks, and even kicked her. Jesus. I did try and stop him but he quicklt ignored.

After he had seem to ger a confession. Adrian said he brother was in Berlin, Father in Florida.

Then after a few seconds he said something and pulled out a silenced pmm and fired one shot into her head.

I had quickly but too late tackled Adrian as Cav and Harry rushed in as i sighed. "Adrian what the fuck!?" I growled at him taking the pmm out of his hand.

Harry went over to katina and pulled out his phone and dialed something.

God 6 was gonna be pissed with adrian. Cav dragged adrian up as i took the pmm.

"Man i hope you arent chewed out" I said to adrian as i walked out of the room and to the armoury.

Jesus christ, i knew i shoudlve stopped adrian but i suck at russian. You know, im gonna have to actullt learn it.

Time skip to a few minutes

I was in the armoury and put away the pmm. I sat down into a chair and grabbed an ak47 with a slick black model and loaded in an empty mag and fiddled with it.

"Hey kidd, howd the interrogation go?" Sam asked coming from behond and pulled his own chair out.

"Well, we got info, but adrian shot her." I explained.

"Oh god, six is gonna be mad as hell. Hopefully he isnt kicked out" Sam said with the same thoughts and i.

"I wanna learn russian. I feel as if i knew russian Katina wouldnt have been shot."

"Dont worry, hear, ill help yah with it" sam said with a smile.

"Where would i be with you sam?"

"Depressed in an old run down apartment" Sam chcukled in responce.