Its too damn cold here!! (Part 2)

Kidd pov

After we had taken a plane to russia. It was pretty flear something was on adrians mind.

But i keapt quiet as the group exited and were escourted to thy armoured truck.

But the second my skin fealt that air i knew this was different. But i keapt my complaints to myself since these people around me were russian.

After meeting up with a spetnaz operator said some Jamba as kapkan soon trasnlated. These terriosts bastards had taken hostage, set out bombs all on one floor.

We were gonna use a prototype defuser to help with these bombs in one damn row. So taking the defuser i loaded a suppressed, acog, with a quick draw mag. As i cocked my usp pistol i could see a glint of worry in adrians eyes.

But from that, the trip to the apartment complex was quick and quiet.

After getting out. We were parred into a group of two. I was parred wtih Kapkan as the two of us made way with the defused.

Tachanka went to free the hostages with Adrian while fuze and finka went to be backup and evacuate the freed hostages.

Glaz went to the roof to give off sniper support.

"Ready for this?" I asked kapkan as he nodded as i put my rifle on the slim and pulled out my usp pistol and took the defuser.

Throwing a rapple up with kapkan, the sun was still bright but the day was moody and cloudy. But that didn't stop these damn terriosts.

Reaching the 2nd floor we found the first starting of bombs. The first bomb had 5 groups i gave kapkan to stay and await for my command to come in.

I took a deep breath as i turned on my helmet and had tagged the 5 enemies and jumped back with a graceful swing and crashed through and landed onto a guy as i fired four shots into terriost 1, two in the head of terriost 2, and three Davis's knife into the chest of terriost 3 as i finished off terriost 4 with the rest if the mag and soon cut into the neck of the terriost i landed on and stood up reloading.

"Easy" I said as to myself and reloaded my pistol as kapkan jumped in.

"Lets clear out the bombs, then when were finished well plant" Kapkan said as i tossed him the defuser.

"Copt that" I said as i holstered my pistol and started making way through each room each had an average of 5. But the last was the challenging.

When i entered i had loaded in a new clip and saw the biggest dude ive ever seen in my god damn life. You know that scene when the small hero faces this bigass villain? Yeah thats what this fealt like.

This huge fuckee was bred for battle as he stood 7 foot, a hazmat suit but with more armour. And he held a mother fucking lmg.

I slung ny rifle back and pulled out my krambit and waited for him to charge. Like i suspect he did and charged i ran to the left and then took off my rifle, it was going to weigh me down.

He charged towards me ditching his lmg. I ran againdt thw wall and jumped off it and had my legs out and caught him and swung to his back. I fealt like spiderman.

As i rode him like a bull be mindlessly charged towards the wall as he slammed right into it. This fucker wore a metal helmet. What type of crack were they giving to this guy?

As the guy pulled back and turnwd to slam me into the wall but i jumped off and landed as i cut through his hazmat suit and got to his skin.

The guy roared in pain and went to slam his arms to rhe geound as i dodged it and pulled out mt usp and fired multiple shots as it did nothing. Throwing the pistol i only held Davis's knife and Sam's Krambit as i stood my ground as the guy charged. I dodged once again and this fucker ran right into the wall ans actullt broke through it.

HE BROKE THROUGH IT!

As the guy landed onto the floor i came jumping through and had Davis's knife iut and stabbed it at his spinal area. The guy roared in pain as he threw me off. Out of the corner of my eye i saw Kapkan in cover as he pulled out a c4 with Nokia strapped on it.

I like where this is going.

I stood up as the guy charged at me. I stood up and slid under neath him as kapkan tossed the nokia bomb to me as i threw it at the enemy as kapkan hit the button as it went off.

The big asshole was dead and i sighed in relief as kapkan tossed me my rifle as i grabbed my pistol.

"Set the defuser, Finka come up here and cover Kapkan, im heading to clear the uppee floor"

"Copy that Panther" Finka replied as i reloaded my pistol and made way to find adrian at the last room. There was theee rooms, i was going to clesr the smaller two he was going to clear the bigger one room.

I made way to the firsr room, clear, to the second i could begin hearing a bit of yelling. But i the. Turned kn my goggles and soon saw Adrian starring at 3 people with guns holding three hostages, a woman and two kids.

You gotta be shitting me.