So.......were partners?

Kidd pov

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock as I got up and sighed, I rubbed my face as then I realized something, I had boxes everywhere. I looked inside one and nearly cried.

In one box was my ghost mask.... I picked it up as my brain shot me back to that fateful night. I looked deeper and nearly fell to my knees. It was my captain's hat. How did they get this?

I put it down and looked through the other boxes, it was all my stuff I had left behind in my apartment. And deep in the bottom of one box, was my team's dog tags.

I sat down and rubbed my hands with my palms. This by far was some of the greatest that happened to me in a long time. Putting on the dog tags I stood up and sighed and started unpacking.

It took me over an hour to unpack. I had plenty of operatives check in on me, including zero, wait sorry, Sam.

But by far, I felt I had a good chance to bond with Sam, he was cool and nice to talk to. But Caveria, man, she's unpredictable, which makes spooky. When she came to check on me i didn't even hear her, she came in saw me, left without a making noise. She's a bit creepy when she does that, and I've only known her for a day.

When i got done i had put on a black hoodie and wore a bead metal necklace. I wore all the dog tags on one necklace as I tucked it under my shirt.

I reached the lunch room to see Tachanka, real nice dude, and a person with this old scar over his face. Almost as if something chemical had burned it.

I grabbed my food and sat down and sighed to myself alone. As I pulled out my phone and looked through the media, nothing interesting, no new messages, no news about the bank, well it was three days ago but meh.

Then a man sat down, man this dude looked like Captain Price. "So, you're the other new lad?" He asked.

"Yup, name's Kidd" I said , raising my hand out to shake.

The man didn't even raise his hand to shake back and chewed into an apple. "Names Mike, but people here call me thatch. '' He explained and took another bite into his apple.

I put my hand down and sighed, "Any particular reason you're over here?" I asked

"No, not really just to see how you are." He replied. Man he had that ocean smell, but at the same time he smelled like fish.

"Fishermen?"

"How'd you guess?"

"The smell, plus your looks, i hear the ocean brits love their fishing and beer" I replied.

Mike chuckled at that as I stretched my leg.

Then a lady with a braid tie with black sleek hair came strolling by and sat down with us.

"You're the other new guy??" She asked as she had those big circle glasses.

"Sure" I said afraid, this lady had a lot of energy beneath that look and i didnt want to see it unless. I gave a fearful glance to Mike as he shrugged in response.

"Bloody brits' 'I thought to myself and looked at her.

"I'm Grace Nam! Im excited to see a new member to the team! So are you and Fallout partners?" She asked in a quick energetic voice.

"Partners?"

"Yeah partners, like me and Chul(Vigil) or Adriano(Miastro) and Aria(Alibi)" she explained as most two new operatives were usually partners.

"Um i don't know, i'll check it out later" I said as i gave a glance at Mike and back to Grace.

"Here I'll lead you to Adrian(Fallout) right now!" She said as she hyperly pulled on my arm and led me to Adrian.

"Adrian! This is Kidd! I believe he's going to be your partner!" Grace said so proud of herself.

I stared and sighed and shrugged. "Im Kidd nice to meet you" I said to Adrian, raised my hand out for a hand shake, this was the dude with the chemical burn, ouch.