Late Night Pizza?

Resnovs POV

It was late in Brazil, i sat with Larry/Hot Eye, my partner. We were sent here from 6, i know that there was another team being sent to take out Ido mendez but we waited for two operatives to assist us to stop out a white base attack.

As i sat in the hot but lightly air conditioned safe house warehouse. With Larry, codename Hot Eye. Hes been my partner for about 2 years. Hes nice, gay but in a good way. Hes married, so nothing like that. Pervs.

But i sae in my black jeans a short sleeved shirt with my my beard growing and itching. God damn i wish o shaved before coming here. Too damn hot.

But Larry sat next to the fan with the same outfit like me and sighed breathing heavily. "Why is brazil so FUCKING hot!?" He complained.

"I dont know brother, but wait till tomorrow" I said as Larey nearly cussed out the spanish lady outside.

"Why cant it rain!?"

"Cause this is soutb america! It never fucking rains!"

"Fuck!"

"Stop cursing so damn much!"

"I would but im too damn hot!"

I couldn't argue with him hut a knock could be heard from the door. "Great! Now we have the neighbor complaing again" I muttered as i grabbed a spare glock 18 and walked tonthe door and peaked it open to see two well dressed men. In 80s colour neon purple jackets. They held rifles and once they saw me peek open the door i quickly ducked and went to the wall.

Gun shots went off as I grabbed my ak47 and went straight to the gernade attatchment. But i stopped. Then i yelled, "Say hello to my little friend!" Then fired the gernade launcher as it slamemd right into the door and went to pieces.

I stood up and grabbed my ballistic vest and helmet and cocked my ak and moved foward and peaked checking the corners. The one enemy was dead from the explosion. The other one was running with a blood wound.

I reloaded my gernade and got into my suit as well with Larry.

"It seems our has been compromised" I said as Larry sighed. "You know the plan"

I went through the streets and out the back door whike we went through the window.

Time skip to a few minutes later

People stood away from me as i made way. Then men yelled as gunshots went off. I aimed my ak towards the yelling which was infront of me. I slid to a wall and peaked as men shirtless with cargo pants and had light vests with aks.

I pulled a pin to a stun. I knee this was gonna be a problem but i pulled thw pin and threw it towards the men as a bang went off people screamed in fear and pain. I went foward and fired the first few rounds into the first gaurd and countined and pulled out my pistol and fired the clipninto the head and stabber my knife into the thirds neck and moved on quickly.

Halfway to the second safehouse. But someone made a loud yell and rammed right into me. And threw me to and inside a stand. Scarring people.

I got up and saw a huff 8 foot tall man with a gas mask and a light vest who showed a lot of his chest.

"Shit!" I muttered to myself as i stood and went to pull out my gernade launcher. But the civilians around would cause me more trouble.

So i aimed and fired my ak into his chest it didnt affect him. The fuck type of crack was he snorting!?

I stood up and reloaded. But the enemy took the time ans charted and slammed me deeper inside the window shop. I pulled out my knife and stabebd him in the back repeatedly as he slamemd me into the wall going back and fourth.

(That sounded fucking weird)

But after a dozen stabs into the back i finally got a lucky strike and stabbed him and got through the skin and through the back neck.

"Fucking die!" I yelled. But he threw me off and grabbed at the knife and tore it out and startwd walking towards me. Then with a war cry. Larry jumped down and gripepd around tbe enemies neck with hsi legs and held a krambit. Wait a krambit?

He started stabhing him then cut the mask open and got to his necl and made a quick slice cutting his neck. Killing the big guy as he fell over dead.

Yeah, that wasn't Larry. But i aimed my rifle at him as the not larry stood up and sheathed his krambit and looker at me. Then he took off his helmet.

"You going to countine aiming that rifle at me or what?" He asked.

Time skip: our sponsor today is depression. Get it for 100% off for an unlimited amount of time.

Larry and i with our new comer sat kn the new and well air conditioned warehouse safehouse.

"So, you REALLY hate Mendez that much?" Larry asked.

Kidd, grabbed a rubber band. "This is my heart and how much i love ido." Then he sproinged it making a big POING.

Wow he really didnt like Ido Mendez