Double agent? I need a sandwich

Kidd pov

It took a solid 12 hours for Adrian to finally wake. And when he did he called us to a meeting. He explained how he met with someine he knew jn the masks and made a fake promise to be a double agent.

Caveria wasnt happy and walked off as i sat leaning on the chair.

"So, you have a family?" I asked Adrian.

"Da da, i only call one side of my true family" He replied looking down as disappointed.

"You have a plan for this double agent crap?"

"Well no, i don't. Ill just say some old intel that the masks dont know yet."

"How good is yout little friend?"

"Hes given a lot of information, alot of it i dont even know. He is very useful. I hope they give him mercy."

"I mean the little friend that got you kidnapped."

"Oh, sorry, ehh shes a blood relative, so yeah."

"Great" i said simply to myself as i sighed.

"Da, she is my least favorite of the three" he replied as i rubbed my eyes. Im kinda hungry.

"I bet if they kidnap you just to talk for a few minutes."

"Well when a member of the 'family', you would tend to chase them at all costs"

"Well at least they give a damn, but hey, some family isnt even worth talking to at all"

"The damns given is because i decided to leave without letting anyone knowing and saying anything" he replied getting a little more annoyed.

"Alright then, you figure this out, i need a sandwich" i said as i left him alone and out the door.

I didnt pay much attention when i made way to a nearby restaurant.

Stepping in and sitting at the bar and sighed as i checked my phone. Then a notification went off as a text showed.

"Got room for another?"

I sat there confused as a person sat by me in a spare stool.

"Hello kidd" a similar voice said as I turned to see Davis, he had a mask with sunglasses on.

I nearly jumped and pull out my non existing pistol.

"Hold on now, let me explain, i want you to-" Davis said as he started staggering just for a moment.

"Davis, please el me what happened and what the hell is wrong?" I said wanting how mendez got him.

"Well when the explosion went off.....

Davis pov

5 months ago

I was hurt, and the pain from the explosion wanted me to die. I couldn't take the pain. But i turned to see Jones and lisa dead from the explosion.

I nearly cried as i turned to see captain holding Tristin, and out of nowhere, a man in a white suit walked up behind and fired 6 shots, 3 in the back of captain, 3 infront.

I nearly choked on mt blood and tears, then Kidd charged up and tried to kill him. But his attack was caught and was smacked into uncounousness with the revolver stock, then he said something and then looked over to me and smirked.

He walked over and kneeled and smiled at me, then two white masks came over and grabbed my arms and legs and started taking me diwn the sewer and finally reached a boat as they dumped me inside.