Here, say hello to my boot(P3)

Kidd pov

After seeing the situation Adrian was in i sighed and slid out the window and raplled and made way to the other side having eyes on the group.

I loaded my Usp pistol and was reasy as i let the two talk it out. But i was itching when Adrians sister started counting her fingers. When she reached zero i did what every bad ass super hero does.

I jumped back and crashed through the window landed on the back of Adrians bitchy sistee and fired at the 4 grunte in there with us and smirked proud of my enteance.

Adrian ran over to the hostages. Most defiantly his family.

"I cant tell but have u introduced you to lefty the left boot?" I asked squashing the top of my boot onto adrians sisters cheek. "Didnt think so" I said lifting her up with force and tied her hands with cable ties.

As I dragged Adrians sister out of the room I let Adrian do his thing. He needed it. Better yet. The man deserves it.

As time skipped by adrian had sent his wife to the hospital as he introduced his kids to us. They were gonna be spending time with us till the mother was all fit and ready.

Dimitri, the older son who like your averge 8 year old. And irina(i can't spell T~T) she was a shy little girl but hey, shes gonna be a problem when she reaches 13.

Before getting in the van i smirked at Adrians sister. "Say hello to the russian goverment for me" i say as i shove her to the russian spetnaz team as i get in last into the van.

As time did pass once again we were on a plane for England. Ignpring Adrians warning of Dimitri being a talker he keapr asking questions and quiestons about my team and the ghosts along with rainbow. I was close to leaning ans asking Kapkan to shoot me.

"Do you have a family?" Dimitri asked.

"........" That quiestion. Out of all the others questions he had to ask that. I changed my leaning foward in the chair postion and leaned hack and laid my chin on my fist.

Dimitri didnt see my suggestion of to move onto another question cause he countined to stare at me like i was a god damn gold fish.

"Well......once......but, there gone now. But im starting to make a new one here." I said as i gave a small smile at Dimrti.

Then he moved onto Fuze. Poor bastard.

But as the time had flew by we were still on the plane as i looked through my phone using the planes wifi.

I didnt have any notifications. Nothing. I littlerly mean it. No texts no missed calls. I was only going through old news. But as i was about to put away my phone a bing came from my phone as a picture popped up aith Sam holding a tablet.

The tablet itself was large but it wasnt full tablet. It had a covering around it in sleet black rubber and had PANTHER written under it.

Then sam texted me.
"Got you a new phone. Like it? Come check it out when you guys get back"

I smiler at this and didn't reply as i shut my phone off and pulled out mt jacket and snuggled in it like a blanket and soon fell asleep.

(Holy shit.......i think i did well. But on the other hand my mate N8DaGr8Boi is gonna finish off his book aftee a few more chapters. I think i may fillow that path. But after this bit is over. Ill be starting up the next fan fic in no time)

(Good day/night to yoy all :) )