Chapter 12

A/N: Hi everyone! I hope that you have enjoyed the fanfic so far! Thank you for reading it! This part is a little short, I'm sorry, but the next part will be longer, I promise! Enjoy!

-Katie

Chapter 12

I couldn't believe what I was looking at. Liam hadn't been lying, he really did look dead. My heart swelled for him. "Nialler..... I'm....I'm gonna give you one more chance. Don't blow it." He nodded. I looked at Liam, and walked over to him. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and a hug. "Thank you," I said to him, "I got your message. It made me change my mind." I walked over to Niall, and sat back down next to him, and waved the boys away. They nodded and left.

I carefully reached out my hand and touched his cheek, terrified I might hurt him. He looked so sick. I cupped his cheek, and stared at him right in the eyes. They were already beginning to return to their original blue. I sighed and slowly blinked. I wiped away stray tears on his face. I leaned in and kissed him. I slowly began to repair the boy I so quickly broke. I wrapped my arm around his neck, and he quickly wraps his around my waist, deepening the kiss. One of my hands sought his other hand. He grasped it tightly so he wouldn't lose me again. His other hand greedily worked it's way up my shirt. I let him. I sighed.

Once I'm positive I've repaired him, I broke away, and sat in his lap. He looked at me with a gaze that just screamed I'm sorry. All I did was nod, and lean into him. He took my hair out of its ponytail, and began to play with it. I knew that everything will be okay. I relaxed, and fell asleep.

"Nicole..." Nialler said. I giggled and swatted his hand away. He kissed me. "Wake up, we have school." I giggled again, and sat up. That's when I noticed that we were in his bed, and not on the couch. And that I wasn't wearing a shirt... and neither was he. He wasn't wearing any pants either. A question began to rise in my head, and I knew Niall saw it in my eyes when he shook his head no. I nodded in relief. I was not ready for that step yet. I grabbed my shirt and went into Niall's closet. I looked through his clothes to see if I could borrow any of them to wear for the day. I grabbed one of his shirts, and a pair of his skinny jeans.

"Niall?" he nodded. "You do know that you bought girl's skinny jeans, right?" His eyes widen.

"Umm... oops?" I laughed and walked into the bathroom.

I drove myself to school. Niall had rehearsal later that day, so he needed to drive straight there once school ended. When I get to my locker later that day, I found the now usual crowd of girls waiting. I saw Niall at his locker, but he wasn't paying any attention to them. His eyes are actively looking around, until they rested on me. He smiled, which lite up his whole face. Every girl was convinced that it was for them, and they all started to squeal. I laughed, grabbed my books, and stood right next to him. I gave him a quick kiss, ignored the death stares, and headed off to class. I trust him.

-----That Saturday-----

This time, Niall hit the last note. It was absolutely perfect. I smiled. The judge, obviously, put them through. They all cheered, and did the normal congrats guy thing, then walked off stage. I peeked at the crowd. Many of them were already holding I <3 One Direction or Marry Me, One D and stuff like that. I shook my head, but knowing that if I didn't know them, I would be doing the exact same thing. I gave Niall a hug as soon as I saw him.

"AmaZAYN," I said. They all laughed. "Told you that you were gonna make it to the finals."

"It's not the finals yet, NICOLE!! " Louis shrieked.

"Close enough," I shrugged. Simon came up to them, and I walked off to the side to let him talk, well probably criticize, them. They were wicked good, and they knew it, so it didn't matter what Simon thought.