Chapter 15

A/N: Here it is! Chapter 15! I hope you guys enjoy, and thank you so much for reading! I'm up to 71 reads... wow! Please comment/vote/fan/inbox me! Thank you!

-Katie

Chapter 15

"Hello?" I answered, barely awake.

"Is this Nicole?"

"Yes."

"Your mother was at a friends house... Amy's to be correct?"

"Yes," I replied, confused.

"You need to come over to the London Hospital as soon as you can."

"What? Why?"

"You mother was driving home, and a truck swerved off the road, and hit her head on at 65 mph. She's in intensive care. We don't think she is going to make it."

"What?"

"I'm sorry, ma'am." I was in shock. All I could do was hang up. I slipped on my Uggs and jacket, and ran over to Niall's.

I banged on the door. Wrenching sobs had over taken my body. My pounds became weaker and weaker, and I slid down the door in defeat. Finally, someone opened it.

"Hello?" I heard Liam's voice. He looked down at me. "Nicole, it's two in the mor..." I looked up at him still crying. He slid his arms under me, and picked me up. I cried into his shoulder uncontrollably. He patted my back, and combed through my hair. "Shhh......" He laid me down on the couch and ran up the stairs, yelling for Niall. I heard him rip open his door.

"What the hell, Liam!!!! It's two in the freaking morning!"

"It's Nicole... she's..."

"Get the hell outta my way!" He barged down the stairs. He saw me on the couch. He ran over to me. I heard the other boys in the background pounding down the stairs.

"Nicole, baby. What's wrong?" He lifted me up and sat me in his lap. He rocked me back and forth and smoothed my hair. When I was a little calmed, I answered,

"My mom...."

"What about her?"

"She got into a car crash. I need you to drive me to the hospital. They don't think... they... she's... they think she's gonna die." I finally got out. Sobs overtook me again.

"Louis, go start up the car. Everyone better be in it in a minute or your lives are gonna be living hell tomorrow."

"Niall, stop swearing," Liam said. He bit his tongue and lifted me up as if I was the most fragile thing in the world.

"Shhhhh, it's gonna be okay. I sniffed."

"Niall, I know you're trying to make me feel better, but don't lie to me."

"We don't know what state she is in, so let's just go and see." All I can do in nod. As soon as he sets me in the car with my head in his lap, I start crying again. I can't stop.

Niall ran his fingers through my hair. "Don't cry baby. Shhhh... I'm here." I buried my face in his shirt and sobbed even more.

I felt the car slow to a halt. Tears were still streaming down my face. I lifted up my head, and looked at Niall's sopping wet shirt. "Sorry..." I sniffled.

He smiled. "It's okay, babe." He helped me out of the car, and held my hand. The six of us walked into the emergency room. Niall told the lady at the desk who I was, and she gave us a room number. We walked down the hallway, and took a left.