29. Post Wedding Celebrations

Minami had almost collapsed from nausea and fatigue. Thankfully, she had been standing near Tendou who had scooped her up before she could collapse and took her over to a chair to sit.

Tendou, Semi and Nagisa quickly pampered her with love.

"You've got to be more careful stupid," Nagisa said, placing a cool, wet towel on her forehead. "This disease is serious you know."

"I know and I'm sorry," Minami chuckled. "I guess I was too entranced with the wedding and ignored the signs of a possible blackout."

They had brought out a chair shaped like a beach chair out for her to put her feet on, while she rested.

"It probably doesn't help that I'm wearing heels either," Minami muttered.

"Oh gosh, the rashes on your arms look like they're getting worse," Semi said. "You really need to take better care of your self Minami-san."

"I know," Minami said. At that moment was when Tendou came back, holding a mug in his hands.

"Here you go Nikkō," he smiled, gingerly handing her the mug. "One nice hot mug of honey tea, just the way you like it!"

He sat down beside her in a chair and held onto her handing, kissing it as she sipped her tea.

"Thank you Satori," she smiled.

"Uh, the atmosphere in here is too fluffy," Nagisa said. "It's suffocating."

She headed back to the party with Semi in tow.

Now they were alone. Minami turned towards him and pressed three kiss into his soft lips, "I love you Satori."

He smiled and plucked the cup from her hands, "I love you too Minami Tendou."

She sat down beside her on the chair, her back leaning against his chest. Her head was positioned in the crook of his neck and their pinkies were entwined.

They sat there for a few minutes before Rio stumbled towards them, "You can't fall asleep on your wedding day! You guys have to have your first dance!"

-----

Because Minami loved the song All of Me by John Legend, that's what they chose for their first dance.

They had worked tirelessly with the choreography people to learn a dance for this song.

The music started and Tendou led her onto the dance floor and the crowd cheered as they stepped onto the slightly elevated platform.

They faced each other, Minami resting her right had along his arm and her left holding his hand. They smiled as they looked into each other eyes.

"What would I do without your smart mouth?"

They swayed back and forth to the music, soft and slow at first.

"Drawing me in and you kicking me out,"

He spun her slowly so her back was now facing his chest and he was holding her hands out.

"You've got my head spinnin, no kiddin, I can't pin you down."

She was spun back around and then out and twirled back in. Her hands were crossed over her chest and their feet and hips were swaying back and forth.

"What's going on in that beautiful mind?"

She was spun back out but was then facing him once more.

"I'm on your magical mystery ride."

He did a normal spin and dipped her less than mid-way.

"And I'm so dizzy don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright."