8. Date

They all decided not to talk about the ordeal that happened at Fukurodani. Besides a large bruise around her wrist, pain in her back, and red marks on her face, Minami looked the same as she did before.

Currently though, she was deciding what to wear for her date with Tendou. She finally decided on a varicolored shirt and a pair of denim shorts and white converses. 

(That's what it looks like)

She decided to keep her glasses on cause someone(wink wonk) had told her she was beautiful when wearing them.

She walked into her bathroom, put deodorant on, brushed her teeth and brushed her hair. Minami left her bathroom after turning the light off and walked into the living room.

It was only 2:30; Tendou told her he'd pick her up at 3:00, "I knew I shouldn't have gotten ready so early."

Minami started pacing her floor when there was a knock at her dorm door. She slowly made her way over to the door and turned the doorknob. 

Standing outside the door was Tendou. He wore black jeans, a grey shirt and a red flannel jacket. He also had on a pair of black combat boots.

Long explanation short; he looked hot.

Minami blushed when she made eye contact with the red head, causing him to smirk, "Hello Minami-chan! I kind of got ready way too early and was hoping you did too."

He looked at her outfit and she saw red creep up his normally pale face.

"I, uh actually just finished," she told him, fidgeting with the bracelet she had put on to cover her bruise.

"Cool," he said, regaining his composure. "So, do you wanna go now or wait till three?"

"Now," she told him. He smiled again and held out his hand. She wrapped her fingers in his and they made their way to the elevator.

Tendou pushed the down button and they waited silently as the elevator made its way up to their floor.

When the familiar ding was heard, the doors slid open and the pair walked inside the small space. Tendou's head almost touched the ceiling of the box, but that could've just been because of his hair.

He smiled down at her and she smiled back. With their hands still gripped tightly together, they walked out of the elevator once the doors opened.

Tendou led her to the student parking lot.

"You have a car?" she asked. Tendou nodded and led her towards a red Sedan. Minami went over to the passengers side and opened the door. She sat down in the seat and Tendou sat in the drivers seat.

"So, where are we going?" she asked as Tendou started backing out of the parking lot.

"You'll see~" he said in a sing-song voice.