Rumors:Fluff

Enjoy my moons-moonlight 🖤🤍

Rumors started spreading around tsukishima and all the rumors we're about Hinata saying that he was a slut,that he didn't deserve tsukishima and that he should kill himself tsukishima knew everything wasn't real but the team didn't they kicked him off they informed his mother and Hinata was suspended until the rumors cleared up. Hinata couldn't handle it tsukishima, Kageyama and Yamaguchi tried to tell everyone the rumors we're fake no one believed them not even they're own teammates. News got out that Hinata was suspended from karasuno they sent out applications for Hinata to come to their school it wasn't long until Hinata got tired of just playing volleyball in the park with the three he asked them what school he should choose they decided on shiratorizawa The three left karasuno to go to shiratorizawa with Hinata. The three left karasuno and the team when Hinata got kicked out "Alright everyone say hi to Kei tsukishima, tobio kageyama, Tadashi Yamaguchi and Shoyo Hinata" "please treat us good" Hinata flashed a smile at his new teammates and new friends.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hope you enjoyed it should I write smut or no and would you guys like a part two?-Moonlight 🖤🤍