Extra: ten years later

Zuko's POV-

"Sokka! Zuko!" I heard someone yelling through the castle and I walked to find the voice, only to see Aang with an unusually uncomfortable look on his face "Aang? What's up?" I asked walking closer "Hey how's Sokka and Izumi?" He asked pulling me into a hug "They're great! Sokka's actually in the nursery with her now" I said leading him to the nursery "Oh thank spirits your here Zuko, I think our baby hates me! I knew Katara being the surrogate wouldn't work out" Sokka groaned trying to calm down an angry baby "Um babe, Aang came to visit" I cleared my throat and Sokka turned around to see Aang who's wife he just clearly insulted "Aanggg what brings you here silently" Sokka choked out a awkward laugh and I took baby Izumi from his arms. "I'm going to ignore what you just said but I wanted to see how things with Izumi were going" "Um like I just said she kind of hates me" Sokka replied awkwardly "Sokka she doesn't hate you, you just don't know how to make her stop crying" I giggle "It's the same thing, how am I supposed to do this when you have meetings and fire lord stuff" he shot his arms up in annoyance "Don't worry I went through the same thing with Bumi you'll get better" Aang smiled putting his hand on Sokka's shoulder "Oh by the way remember when during the war we were hiding in Zuko's Beach house?" Aang added "You guys are gross" he laughed and walked away "Guess he finally figured it out, only took him 12 years" Sokka laughed kissing my cheek.
_______________
Hi this series is still completed but I've been getting a lot more readers and wanted to give you guys some cute content, love u all!!

Also this fanart is adorableee