5

I week has gone by now since the dragon thing, today professor Snape called all Slytherin to the great hall and made all the girls seat to the left and all boys to the right he told us that we will be having a yule ball in other words a dance all the girls started whispering and giggling . pansy was whispering with Greengrass about it the only thing in my head was why a dance I hate dances. the boys all looked upset about it and worried the whispers and giggles stop when professor Snape said to quiet down he started talking again and said I will be showing you all how to dance for this ball he asked Daphne Greengrass to stand so she can dance with him she was so nervous I can tell then they started dance and she accidentally stepped on his and professor Snape got a bit mad

I was laughing cause of he's reaction he caught me laughing and said well miss Sykel how about you give it a try and he also caught Draco laughing so he also asked him to stand up and to grab me by my hip and my hand I looked at him in shock since he knew what to do and the only time I danced was with father but that was when I was six ,so I didnt know how to dance really but Draco did the most. and I knew, he knew that I didnt know how to dance so I whisper in his ear telling him sorry I don't know how to dance and before he can say anything professor Snape asked everyone to get up.

And get a partner and dance me and Draco stayed partners and he laughed at me for not knowing how to dance I rolled my eyes at him every time laughed at me. Draco carried me to turn me I saw that pansy was looking at us she seemed upset but I didnt say anything and smiled at Draco once we were done we went to the common room and when we got there she started going off on me oh could you do that to her and that I was flirting around with draco and he was almost touching me near my butt and this and that when she didnt stop yelling at me .

I interrupted her and I started yell at her are you dumb I know you like him I didnt have a choice I had to dance with him professor Snape put me with him what could have I done, did you want me to say no and talk back to a teacher and get detention and I was not flirting with him and he was also not touching my butt I was just rolling my eyes at him cause he was laughing at me for not knowing how to dance bloody hell pansy. after are little fight we didnt talk to each other for two days till I went in to the common room and she was talking with Greengrass about dresses and Greengrass invited me to sit down and also talk about dresses I didnt want to be rude so I sat down and after a while me and pansy started talking about what dress was I going to get I told them it was a surprise when really I didnt have a dress at all but I did ask my mother for one and she sent me a letter back saying that she will take me dress shopping on a Saturday I told her ok and I will see her at home in the weekend.

After a hour of talking about dresses me and pansy went back to our dorm when we got there I went straight for my bed and so did pansy she found a letter on her bed it didn't say it along to her or anyone but it was in her bed so she opened it and it was from Draco saying I didnt know how to ask you but I was wondering if you wanted to come to the yule ball with me and I know I should ask you in person but I just think a letter will be nice and if its a yess come to the common room I will be waiting for you Draco.

Pansy yelled in tears and excitement he asked me he asked ahhh. what what are you talking about pansy who asked you I covered my ears and yelled at her. Draco,- Draco asked me to the yule ball come look she should me the letter and I read it more then once but when I was going to read it again she grabbed my arm and said come with me to tell him yess I don't want to go alone. she pulled me out off the dorm and we ran up the stairs when we got to the common room she ran to Draco telling him yess he looked over to me in confusion but I just gave him a smile of happiness I mean to be honest I am happy for them I went back to my room with out pansy. when I finally got there I grabbed the book I been reading and sat on my bed till I heard a knock on the door I thought it was Draco but no it was. Adrian Pucey