I arrived home now and my mother was waiting for me she grabbed my arm and took me right in her room ok darling today is the day I know I didn't tell u ahead of time but he is here and in the dinning room waiting for you my mother said this while fixing my hair I looked at her and gave her a smile while we walked out of her room.i entered the dinning room and he hd his back turned at us he was talking with my father and some of his followers I saw Bellatrix next to him.

as I walked up to him he turned saying ahh very nice to see you Hailey your father has told me so much about you and how you been wanting to become a death eater and be one of my followers is this true? I looked at him straight in the eye and said yess this is true I didn't turn to look at my father or mother just looked at the dark lord. he asked for my arm and I pulled it out in front of him he grabbed it and asked me you will do as I say and do everything right yess my lord I looked at him while he pressed his want on my fore arm.

once he was done Bellatrix looked at me and said I will be seeing you at the manner this summer to train you.you will stay there for a while I looked at her and said shock my head I looked at my forearm to see the death mark it was beautiful Bellatrix caught me looking at it and asked there something wrong dear oh not not at all it just so beautiful so happy to be one. I looked at her with a smile Bellatrix gave me a smile back and said I'm cant wait to have fun with you I can tell you will be fun. after a while Bellatrix and my mother were still talking and some other death eaters were talking with my father.

I stayed there with my mother also talking with the others they left after a hour and I went to my room I admired the death eater tattoo I loved how it looked on my pale arm how the snake went around the skull and twisted its body i ended up falling asleep from touching my forearm the next morning my house elf was knocking on my door to get ready my mother is waiting for me, down stairs.

I went down starts to see what she need from me, yess mother is there something wrong ? I asked in a soft tone. oh no dear just today I need to take you shopping we need to get all of your color outfits out and change them to all black cause that what you will be wearing from now on all black. oh ok well where do we go or is someone going to bring them here I asked. she will be coming in a bit so wait here ok, she will bring a bunch of outfits so you can choose.

I waited for twenty minutes and she came she had measured my size the measure tape flying up and down. my body and a her note book writing everything down. once that was done black coats and black dresses and black pants came in front of me I picked a good dresses and pants and shirts and coats I was ready well not ready ready I didn't have a mission yet or know some spells.

it has been a couple weeks now and its the middle of summer and I was now going to be staying at the malfoys to learn from Bellatrix. I packed all my clothes and I was ready to go I slept in my room for the last night. I will miss my room how my black wooden bed sat in the middle of my room pushed back to the wall and looking at the glass windows that led to a balcony and my grey bedding was so soft texture felt like I was on a cloud and it was made out of expensive silk. when you will look up you will see a crystal chandelier that shines with the moon light and sun light the light rays will hit my mirror and will light a spot on my floor that spot was a lost tile.

I have my dairy and a doll in the floor I would hide it cause I didn't want anyone to touch them I went to remove the tile to find them still there not touched still in the place I had put them I got my doll and took it with me to the balcony like how I would as a little girl I will seat her on the edge to see our garden I will never forget this view it was beautiful how my backyard was the way the red roses will stand out from the green leafs of the rose brush and the white fountain in the middle. I stayed in the balcony for half the night admiring the garden in the night I never realize there was bunny that will go and miss up the garden.

my parents always thought it was oh well to late now I went to sleep and the next morning was slow I was in no hurry I woke up late and ate breakfast and went out to the back yard I ran though the maze I knew my way around by now and it went straight in and took two lefts then three rights then went straight I finally got to the middle to where there was a pond the water still clear blue and I can see the golden fishes swim I tried to reach for something I saw it was gold it was so shinny I wanted to get it I picked up my arm sleeve and tried to reach for it till. I lost my balance and fell right in the water.

I got up from the pond and forgot about the gold shine thing and I went back inside to take a shower and leave. I changed and when I got out I was ready wearing my black dress and my hair wavy down the middle when I got out to my room my things where gone so they were all ready at the malfoys . I walked down the stairs and told my father bye my mother was the one who took me to the malfoys.