11

its been a couple a weeks now and I have learned all of the three curses I did have trouble with the killing curse but I got it by hitting a bird. and today I have to go against draco we went out to the yard and before we went out he whispered in my ear he will go easy on me I rolled my eyes and got on my spot we started spell after spell draco I hit with draco with a hex and he fell back come on Malfoy this is fun I yelled

he got up and throw me a spell I saw it coming and blocked it'' really malfoy I saw it coming your aunt has show us this on our fist day don't be easy on me ''I throw him a good spell again and he blocked it and was now hitting me with a lot of spell I did also one after a other non stop I saw mrs, malfoy looking out the window and Bellatrix was just standing and laughing i looked back at draco and before I can block a spell from him it him me throwing me back a few feet back. I hit the floor pretty bad and I stayed looking at the sun till a showdown blocked it it was draco a-are you alright he asked me giving me a hand.

I said don't go easy on me I whispered and then throw a spell at him expelliarmus I caught his wand then throw a other spell at him stupefy Bellatrix looked at me a gave me a hug well done you have been amazing Hailey and draco you too she then got him up and took the stupefy spell off him I looked at him don't let your guard down malfoy Bellatrix laughed and walked away me and draco didn't talk at all at dinner or anything

when we got to his room he looked at me upset what up with you you been happier and getting so along with the others specially my aunt draco asked . well I am happier cause I have learned so Many spells and have gotten closer to the other the dark lord will be proud and will start sending me on missions and he will see am strong and a good witch, ughh what's up with you, you been so upset and look like you don't even want to be a death eater before I could finsh my story he yelled at me I don't want to be one I did but not anymore do you know the only reason why I became one was because of my stupid father he felled his mission.

and cause he felled I have to become a death eater I looked at him and can tell he wanted to cry so I ran up to him and hugged him he cried into my shoulder I felt his tears sink into my dress and I can feel the pain he had in him and the anger I placed him on the bed and I laid down and cuddled him through the whole night till he fell asleep I brushed his hair with my fingers and whispered to him it will be ok it will be fine if anything I will be here and I will help you and be here I can feel he cry more.

the next morning I woke up first then and I didn't want to wake him so I shifted out of the bed softly so I won't wake him I took a shower and when I got out I saw draco barley waking up I saw his face his eyes were swollen and bed and he was so pale I went up to him and he was in the mirror trying a spell to make his eye back to normal I helped him and he gave me a smile I gave him a hug then went down stairs. draco after a bit I never realized how cute he looked in all black.

we went out to Bellatrix and she had her Patronus out it was a raven it was flying around today we will be learning the Patronus charm think of one of the happiest memory ok make it strong me and racons started and after a while my Patronus came it was a seal it went around me and did twirls it was beautiful how the blue and white went around me. I looked at draco and I can tell he was not able he kept trying but noting Bellatrix told him it was alright and we will try again later.

weeks went by and still he couldn't I told him to give himself a break and its fine he looked at me what did you think of the happiest moment I looked at him and smiled well the time we got kicked out of the library and pansy and ur face was so funny you were so scared and so was pansy and you and her ran down the stairs to the common room pushing everyone out of the way that you two didn't notice but pansy pushed a first year of the stairs making him fall three story down it was the best day ever. oh my merlin hell remember that day wait pansy really did that he asked well laughing yeah she did I laughed.

summer was ending one morning I woke up bit late and so did draco we heard a lot of noise coming from down stairs so we went down to find it was grey back and Bellatrix and two other death eaters they had Ollivander the wand guy, I looked at draco in shock till Bellatrix saw me and draco you too take this one to the cells she asked in a sharp tone, me and draco grabbed him and took him inside and he looked at us for help I laughed in his face and walked away I heard draco also laugh and walk right behind me

the next days me and draco were to feed the wand maker draco looked for his mother but she was gone an so was Bellatrix I looked at draco and asked him want to have fun he gave me a smirk and ran to the kitchen he came back with fire whiskey in his hand we drank two bottles ourself and danced in the manner he will turn me and pick me off my feet dancing like we did in the yule ball

I ran up to him to catch me his hands wrapped around my waist and hold me above his head twirling me I felt the cold air run throw my face my brown gold hair in the air till we fell to the floor laughing i hit my side but didn't fell pain from the laughter I had I looked at him and I wanted to grab his face and kiss him I wanted to feel his lips on my I reached for his face till his mother came in he door were back she said as she gave her coat to the house elf.

me and dark stood up quickly and clean our selfs we ran upstairs before his mother could tells us anything about us being drunk I to to his room laughing and fell right in his bed so did he right after me.we fell asleep and then next day we woke up with a knock coming from the dorm it was the house elf telling us they need us down stairs me and draco ran down and skipped half of the stairs we got there and it was his mother with Bellatrix his mother seemed really upset.

what is it draco asked w have a meeting today with the dark lord if you remember and the both of you aren't even ready I looked down too see I was stilll in the same clothes as yesterday I noded and went back up stairs to change and shower when I got out I waited besides mrs,malfoy I was waiting for my parents to come since it was a meeting but they didn't show I asked mrs,malfoy but she told me they were on a mission for the dark lord.

after a while he finally came and we all sat in the dinning room I sat next to draco and on my other side was grey back he looked really ugly in close up but I didn't stare at him long the dark lord started about what we will be doing Bellatrix and grey back I hope you two can go and get me this people and now the malfoys draco you will have a mission this year you too Hailey first you and draco will go and fix a cabinet it is somewhere in the castle I say the room of requirements its where they put all the trash.

so you two will fix it so death eaters greyback ,Bellatrix and Amycus will go in to Hogwarts if anything to help you draco oh that reminds me draco your mission is to kill Dumbledore the dark lord finish by saying I hope you two don't disappoint me I told him we wouldn't and so did draco I looked at him and I can tell draco was scared I put my hand on his lap telling him I'm right here and he grabbed my hand and squeezed it tight.

the next day me and draco had to go to Diagon Alley to Borgin and burkes when we got there I looked around to see if I found anyone but the streets were empty we walked in too knock turn alley draco walked behind me and his mother Bellatrix and greyback lead the way when we got there mrs,malfoy opened the door for me I walked in and I turned to see draco standing a few feet away from the door I gave him a nod to come in he looked down and walked in.

we went up to the second floor went we entered the cabinet was right there I looked at it carefully so I can know what I was going to be dealing with draco was touching the handles and the black wood I started to feel to to till I pulled away since my hand touched his hand I looked at Bellatrix and she came around me holding my cheeks mrs,malfoy gave a kiss to draco on his cheek and then she gave me one too.