15

the next week me and draco took a break from going and I could tell draco was upset in the great hall I sat next to him and I saw he was in his suit and not in his quidditch uniform an I knew that he quit at that moment I stayed by his side and just put my head on his shoulder I saw Ron come in and everyone from the Slytherin table started to make fun of him I just looked down and didnt serve myself a plate I wasn't hungry

I didnt go to the Quidditch match and I just stayed with draco we went to the astronomy tower I read about the cabinet and things we can use to help I showed draco the spell and he told me I will be then to do it ok I said fine.he saw I was cold and gave me his coat I walked over to him and sanded with him over the tower looking down we didnt speck it wasn't a weird quiet it was peaceful but the thing bothering me was dracos face he looked so pale he looked dead sad so many things but happy or calm.

the next day we went to the room of requirements the night when Slughorn was having a christmas party I knew that everyone will be in the common room or at the party, we took off minutes after it started but we waited we sat in a corner I sat in front of draco and waited he looked up to see me ready to go I whispered yeah lets go we got up and headed to the room of requirements we entered and went straight to the cabinet.

I got the apple and I placed it in the middle of the cabinet I closed the door and draco started the spell Harmonia Nectere Passus I opened the cabinet to see the apple gone I smiled and yelled fuck yeah draco looked so happy I closed the door again and he said the spell again Harmonia Nectere Passus then one more time Harmonia Nectere Passus I opened the cabinet and I my face grow with a smile I whispered to draco we did it I turned and showed him the apple with a bite.

me and draco started smiling and laughing walking out of the room till we got caught by filch we tried to run but he caught us and and asked us where we should be I looked over to draco and said anything before draco could we were supposed to be in profferer Slughorn's party he didnt believe us and got me by my coat and draco by his suit when we got there draco yelled at filch ughh get your hand off of her you filthy squib!

I tired to get off his hold but he held on tight he then told professor Slughorn if we were invited and that we clam to be invited before anyone could saying anything draco spitted out ok ok we were gatecrashing happy? I put my hand over my head oh bloody hell professor Snape walked over and said he will take us out of the party him self I freed my self off of flich draco looked Snape right in the eye and spoke certainly, professor we walked out and left draco grabbed my shoulder and we walked out

I walked out and said ok maybe I did hex that bell girl. maybe I didnt I laughed draco then said what's it to you ? Snape grabbed us both and pushed us to the wall his hand on our throats he whispered I were to protect you both. I made the unbreakable vow. I hissed we don't need protection draco then spoke we were chosen for this out of all the others, we. Snape then took his hand away I then spike we won't fail him Snape cut me off your afraid well not you miss, Sykel but draco is you attempt to conceal it , but its obvious.let me help both of you draco yelled no I was chosen this is my moment I walked away with draco and ,laughed at Snape don't ever try to help again. I didnt speak about what Snape said I just brushed it off .

and chirstmas break was starting and me and draco didnt go back home we stayed at Hogwarts to finish the cabinets pansy left and everyone did in Slytherin but me and draco so we had the common room to our selfs I let him stay with me in my dorm mainly cause I didnt want to sleep alone he would sleep with me in my bed sometimes or he would sleep in my bed cause he didnt want to be in pansy and for pansy to get mad.

it was the second week of Christmas and we still have not have noting done I was so tired and I fell on draco when I entered the dorm he carried me to my bed and took off my shoes and pulled the blankets to put me to sleep he was about to give me a kiss on my forehead when I grabbed his tie and pulled him close to me I gave him a kiss and he kissed me back

he got in the bed with mr and sat down I sat up to and we started kissing more and more it got more intense and I started to unbutton his shirt he also started to undo my shirt till he pulled away catching his breath a-are you sure I looked down then looked back at him and whispered yes I pulled him back in and started to undo his shirt he took off my first the he took of his pinning me down to the bed he started going slowly down from my lips to my neck then to my chest then he undid my bra I took it off and throw it to the side

he went down so slow I felt his lips all over my chest I started to undo his belt and pansy he took of my skirt and he took of his pants he then looked at me again and asked again you sure I looked at him grabbing his cheeks yess.

the next morning we woke up a bit late and I went to take a shower before he woke the next couple of days we spent them in the room of requirements and I knew he wanted to kiss me but I kept my distance a bit since I didn't want to get love in the way of the mission I couldn't let the dark lord down again.