12

The next day we were leaving to Hogwarts, we were packing our things and I turned to look at draco and he gave me a small smile I could tell he is happy to be leaving and go back to school. I know he didn't like being home. we got to kings crossing and went into the wall when we got there I gave my trunk to draco to put it in the train. I waited for him and we got on the Train together we looked for a seat and found pansy and Blaise I went to sit fist then Draco sat next to me.

After a while draco got up to move his bag and to place it over us I just talked with pansy about her summer.till the train went black black smoke went every where I stood up too see what was happening but I couldn't see anything, everyone started yelling what is that, what's going on and started coughing. I was trying look though the black smoke to find draco till he yelled what was that? blaise? don't know Blaise repealed Pansy then spoke relax, guys. its probably just a first year messing around. yeah your right ,anyways Draco seat down we're are almost at Hogwarts i replied. Draco gave me half a smile and sat down putting his hand on my leg I put my hand over his.

Hogwarts. what a pathetic excuse of a school. I'd pitch myself off the astronomy tower if I had to continue for another two years. I looked at draco to stop talking but he didn't listen and pansy asked what's that supposed to mean? he replied to her, lets just say I don't think you'll see me and Hailey wasting our time in charms class next year. Blaise laughed, i looked over at Blaise, amused, Blaise. well see just who's laughing at the end I rolled my eyes and looked away.

till I heard a noise I looked up to see the bag move I hit Draco with my elbow gentle as he turn to look at me I moved my eyes up to tell him there's something he looked at me then looked up .then gave me a small smile.

we arrived at Hogwarts everyone got off the train so did pansy and Blaise but me and Draco stayed still pansy turned too wait for us till Draco told them you two go on me and Hailey wanna check something.

Draco got up after everyone started to leave and so did I he grabbed my bag for me and handed it to me. we waited a bit till everyone got off then we closed the door and closed all the windows. once we were done Draco spoke didn't mommy ever tell you it was rude to eavesdrop, Potteh? I then yelled petrifies totalus it knocked harry down to the floor put we couldn't see him.

Draco gave a smile good job he said I looked down and pulled the invisibility cloak off of harry I laughed wow this thing is amazing I'm keeping this, I looked at draco to see him smiling at harry then he spoke oh yeah, she was dead before you could wipe the drool off your chin I laughed and looked at Draco I looked back down and stepped on Harrys face breaking his nose, that was for mr, Malfoy I grunted as I started to put the invisibility cloak in my bag.

what are you doing we need to cover him back up Draco said we can you this it will be help full just put a spell on him to turn him invisible I am not giving this to him it can help us you never know, fine Draco said then casting a spell on harry to turn him invisible enjoy your ride back to London, I laughed.

I got Draco's bag and got off the train Draco closed the door behind me and opened the door for me off the train I got off and looked around to see if anyone was near then Draco grabbed my hand and we walked away.

we got to the gates and they started checking our bags Draco got annoyed its not a cane, you cretin its a walking stick. filch replied to him saying and what exactly would you be wanting with a..? could be construed as an offensive weapon. oh bloody hell its ain't going to harm anyone maybe you I will hurt you with it if you don't ket us pass I snapped. Snape came behind Draco and me before I could hit him its all right mr, filch, I can vouch for Ms, Sykel and Mr, Malfoy. Snape said calmly I turned to see harry and luna standing in front of us nice face, potter I said I grabbed Draco's arm and walked away.

We went to the great hall for dinner and the sorting once it ended Dumbledore started his boring speech he gives every year by first introducing the new staff mainly the new professor for defense against the dark arts we always have a new teacher every year. this year it was a professor Slughorn but he was not our professor for defense against the dark arts he was our new potions teacher,

and mean while our new professor for defense against the dark arts was professor snape. everyone stayed quiet and didn't cheer but all of the Slytherin clapped and cheered. Goyle was so happy and crabbe also I just stayed quiet with my hand on my chin so did draco we both stayed quiet I wasn't listening to anything just parts of what the other were saying I was thinking about the cabinet and when we will go to fix it.

my mind went back to Dumbledore since he was starting to mention why we got searched when we entered the castle he said once there was a young man, who, like you, sat in this very hall walked this castle corridors, slept under its roof he seemed to all the world a student like any other. his name , Tom Riddle. today of course he is know all over the world by another which is why I stand looking out upon you all tonight I'm reminded of a sobering fact. everyday, every hour, as every minutes perhaps dark forces attempt to penetrate this castle's walls but in the end their greatest weapon is you .just something to think about now off to bed pip-pip.

I looked back down i looked sat draco to see he was still daydreaming hey come on were leaving already I patted his shoulder he looked around and got up.