The End

Jade leaned back, cuddling into Damien's warm side. He rested in the grass with his head held high as she ran her fingers through the thick fur on his neck. The entire pack took the day off in celebration. The children played in the open field as others in both human and wolf form lounged about in the clean, crisp spring air.

Every member of the pack was taking in the tranquility of world peace. Everything was how it was supposed to be, every human and werewolf were getting along in perfect harmony. For once, not one child went hungry, not one person was homeless, and nobody had to fear for their child or their own life or safety.

Damien and the founding alphas destroyed money and human statuses, the human race's two biggest enemies disappeared, greed and hate. The humans were forced to see past their differences in their need to save their own kind. People still had their many different religions, but they learned those religions did them no good if there was no one around to worship. Not once did they plan on ending the human race. They also had no plan on stopping the human imagination.

Jade sat down in front of the computer, deciding the time had come to write her own story. She was lost on how or where to begin. She thought of the first time they met to their wedding day. She thought of the birth of their first son. None ended with good memories between the two of them. No good memories lasted long between them before she came here.

Here, he was a different man; he was more possessive, aggressive, and protective. He took control of her and took away a lot of her freedom. He also gave her love and affection like no other. No matter how angry he was, he was always tender and careful with her. She knew if she stepped out of line here, he would sternly put her back in place. Nevertheless, with her he would do it with as little force as possible.

The Alpha and His Mate

Damien and his kind got sick of playing human. They were stronger, smarter, and more much more powerful. They belonged on top of the command chain. After years of planning they took over the world with fury and those who did not submit, ending up like the man in his hands. Damien held the man by his throat, ready to teach him to be submissive the hard way. He was the leader, the alpha of his pack.

THE END

Sorry for the extremely short ending. Extremely sorry for the years long wait.