+karaoke+

this is about to be that one scene from killing stalking🕺🕺🕺🕺
also i made this in chrollo's pov

ALSO, make sure to play the song when i cue it

request by: @ellee1210

""And I need you now, tonight!
And I need you more than ever!
And if you only hold me tight!
We'll be holdin' on, forever...!""

All practically mad with booze, the Phantom Troupe whooped and cheered at Uvo and Shalnark's performance on the platform. I, however, was in no mood to party. The mere reason for it was completely idiotic. I, Chrollo Licilfer; head of the Spider, was afraid of a woman.

And not just any woman. It was the very woman sitting beside me; the woman currently laughing to her heart's content while gorging on french fries. I was afraid simply because I couldn't comprehend the way I felt about her.

It was the strangest thing. Every time I even looked her way, I would feel my chest swell with—with what exactly? What was it that made it do so? This entire situation had me frustrated to my core. I was angry that I didn't even know what I was feeling. And being at such a loss only made me more bitter.

"Chrollo, would you like something to eat?"

I jumped upon hearing that mesmerizing voice of hers. "No, I'm fine. Thank you," I responded quickly. "Oh, ok..." Dammit, I hurt her feelings. Did I hurt her feelings? I had no way of telling.

"Y/n, didn't you say you were good at singing?" Machi asked from afar. She could sing? God, I would've loved to hear her sing. Just for me and no one else. At that moment, I desired nothing more than to see her strut onto that small stage and give me that smile while holding the microphone to her lips, and just sing.

As I was in the midst of daydreaming, the girl became flustered by the abrupt question. "Who told you that? I'm really not that good," Y/n exclaimed. "Dog shit, I heard you sing in the shower yesterday and it sounded like a skit from a musical," denied Uvogin. Her cheeks tinged with red at his words.

"I'm telling you, I'm not that good," she cried in embarrassment. It was decided. Hearing this woman sing was no longer just a desire, it was a requirement! "Chrollo, help me out here," she quietly pleaded. "I'm sorry, Y/n, but I'm also curious."

"Oh, yeah! Get up there, girl," shouted Phinks. "No way! I can't go up there alone!" Soon enough, Paku and Shizuku scooped her up by her arms. "Boss, why don't you join her? She did say she didn't wanna go alone~" What? I started to protest, claiming that I was tired, but they didn't accept my lousy excuse.

We were both pushed on stage as we bumped into each other accidentally. "M-my bad," she stammered. "You two just stay still while we choose the song for you!" Oh, no. I could say with confidence that I was definitely not prepared for this.

you guys can play it now👏

My heart skipped once hearing a certain tune flow through the speakers. Y/n also took notice of this. We both glanced at one another awkwardly. "I bet your voice sounds wonderful, so there's no reason for you to be anxious," she reassured with her words quivering slightly. I couldn't believe I was about to do this, but...

I grabbed hold of Y/n's hand, still maintaining eye contact.

"I see the raindrops fall, and the beauty of it all,
is when the sun comes shining through.

To make those rainbows in my mind,
when I think of you sometime
and I wanna spend some time with you..."

This time it was her turn to sing.