Chapter 6 > A Fated Battle Between Men

(Third Person POV)

Residents of Class A are seen in their class waiting for their next teacher to arrive. Izuku is at his table rereading his notes when Katsuki's chair slowly lean-to Izuku's desk.

"What class is next?" Katsuki asks.

Izuku looks at him before answers, "Come on man it's a new school can't you at least learn to memories the schedule for once? Anyways, the next one is Hero Training," Izuku said before reopen his notes.

"Who do you think it's gonna be?" Ochaco asks Hina beside her,

Hina just shrugs in response.

Then they heard from a distance, "I.....AM.....HERE!"

The door slam open revealing Allmight in his silver age uniform.
"ENTERING LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!!!" He finished.

"Allmight!" Class 1-A said in unison.

"So it's true, Allmight is going to be a teacher in UA," Some students can be heard talking.

"Woah! He is wearing his Silver Age costume! That's my favorite costume of his!" Kirishima said getting excited.

"Now students calm down, we will begin your Hero studies, but before that..." Allmight said as he pulls a wall in the classroom revealing multiple suitcases with numbers.
"What kind of hero studies without your very own costumes? Each and every one of you have requested a costume designed to help you in your hero work before you start school, so for today wear them and meet me at Ground Beta, better be early success wait for no one!" Allmight said before dashing out of the classroom.

Each student take a suitcase with their number and went to change.

Ground Beta

Students pour out of the hallways with their costumes on as they make their way to class.

"Hina your costume looks super cool!" Ochaco praises her friend.

"Thanks, I design it myself, though Nii-san helps me a bit," Hina replied.

"Hina?! Is that you, you look cool!" Katsuki who has just arrive join the group and praise her.

"T-Thanks," Hina said hiding her embarrassment.

(Art is not mine)

This is her costume without the face mask. Oh yeah and I forgot to mention the flames that she emits are green.

Ochaco then realizes someone is missing, "Hey where is Izuku?" She asks.

Hina shrugs in response.

"Not sure, earlier he was struggling to put on his costume," Katsuki said.

"Sorry, I'm late!" Izuku voice could be heard as he ran into Ground Beta.