Chapter 8 > Filler dealer

(Third Person Pov)

The trio and their classmate wait for their homeroom teacher to arrive.

Izuku watch from his window the school entrance, there he saw news reporters crowded and waiting for answers about Allmight. Luckily the school supports a dormitory system, The student manages to avoid meeting with reporters.

Suddenly the class's door opens and Aizawa walks in.

"Good morning Aizawa sensei," The class greets in unison.

"Today we're going to pick class presidents," Aizawa said before getting interrupted by the students. Aizawa activates his quirks and shut them down.

"Now as usual I'm tired and don't have enough energy to deal with this stuff, I trust all of you to choose your own class president, now do it quietly," Aizawa said before getting into his sleeping bag.

The class slowly getting louder as they began to fight over the class presidents title, Iida tried to calm them down.

Izuku controls the wind to silence them for a while before saying, "I don't want to be class presidents,". Most students are confused with his choice but continue with their chaos.

"Why don't you want to be the class president?" Mineta asks from behind him.

"I don't know too much work?" Izuku said as Mineta nods in understanding. Finally, the class manages to settle the position with Yaoyorozu being the class president and Hina as the vice president.

"Alright, now that it's settled you may head over for lunchbreak," Aizawa said as he vanishes from his spot.

On their way to the school canteen, Izuku saw the news reporters tries to enter the school land but was block by UA metal door, Izuku just laughs at the sight before heading to the canteen.

While eating, UA alarm sounds catching the students off-guard. In the midst of being drag by Katsuki to exits, Izuku caught a glance of a blue hair adult with hands on his neck. Izuku managed to get off Katsuki's hold to have a better look at the young adult, but the man has already vanished without leaving a single trace.

While in the corridor, the exits were blocked as every student panicked at the sudden event that has never happened before. Izuku glance at the window to saw Aizawa and Present Mic, Hizashi Yamada blocking the news reporters from entering UA main building.

"So it's just the reporters?" Izuku said annoyed. He then snaps his finger as a strong wind blew through the students surprising them enough to quiet them for a while. "Relax it's just the reporters," Izuku said loud enough to be heard by every student.

After that, the students properly walk to the exits. After the afternoon chaos, Class 1A praise their classmates for their quick action.

Hina insists that Izuku would be better as the class leader and for a while, the other students are agreeing with her. But the idea was soon pushed aside as Izuku once again reminded firmly that he did not want to be the class president. He may have obtained a little bit of confidence but he still has slight insecurities enough to make it hard to give orders directly.

After the police arrive the reporters were forced to leave UA ground. Aizawa who is tired as he is more tired to move as he immediately falls asleep once he enters Class 1A. The Residence of Class 1A just sweatdropped at the sight of their teacher.

Timeskip 

Class 1A are preparing themselves for their next class. Aizawa who wakes up just a few minutes before the class ends told them about their trip to USJ the next few days.