Chapter Fourty.

Dear Michael,

i have been sat here for the last 3 hours trying to find the words to put in this letter, but i struggle each time, and burst into tears. The last few weeks without you have been so hard. Harder than i ever imagined it would be. This feels nothing like that time you went away with Aberama Gold. This feels like there is no going back. I just need you to know that i miss you terribly. I miss the ring on my finger... i miss your touch, your kiss, your voice.

I've tried to keep myself busy, even though I've felt more sick than ever. Constantly having to run to a sink or toilet to be sick. It's taking all of my energy out of me but I'm trying to keep going. I don't know if its because I'm crying myself to sleep most nights or if its because im hardly eating, or even where I've been doing things so overboard to the point where Polly has to tell me to slow down that is making me sick.

I'm moving back to the house tomorrow. Our house. Where we both should be. I haven't been there since being back, scared of how empty it is going to feel. I'm hoping that when you come back, we will be able to talk things through, and hopefully that house will be our home again.

I've never been very good when it came to talk about my feelings. Whenever i try to express my emotions that are whirling around inside of me, sometimes they come out, but sometimes its a struggle to get them to slip off the tongue. My throat will tighten, blocking me from saying anything. This way, writing to you, i feel may be easier. I should never left you there, i realise that now. I was looking and reading too deepling into what wasn't true. Gina is simply a co-worker, and i should of made more effort with her. You were always there for me, always helping me chase after my dreams, where as i wasn't doing it back. You were merely chasing a dream to expand the company and i should of been there, chasing it with you.

I could always talk to you, tell you things easily and you would just listen. You always made me laugh. I thought we had life figured out but something just had to creep into my mind and get in the way. You always cared. Always loved. We shared out vulnerabilities more readily than trading cards, interlocking out hearts just as much as our fingers.

I have never met someone like you who could make every other man disappear as if he were a two dimensional drawing. Men who would melt into the rain, and turn into a blur, where as you were always my main focus. My center vision.

I never want this to happen again. I want you to always be my center vision. The person who i build my life with, and the person i want to marry. I am so sorry, this is all entirely my own fault.

Please call.

Please come back.

I love you so so much.

yours truly,

Liz.

It's been almost 2 months since Liz sent that letter. Her body shook with nerves everytime the post man came around, hoping for a reply back. But nothing, each time. There should of been a response by now. Most days Polly would come around, keep her company and reassure her.

"Honestly Liz, he probably has just been taking his time to respond" she would pat her hand. Liz could tell something was different. She knew that Michael isn't the sort of person who just take his time. It should be here by now.

It's only a matter of time before he is back....