30. Torturous Sufferings and Lost Hopes

CHAPTER 30
Torturous Sufferings and Lost Hopes

He kissed her.

He kissed her over and over again as I silently cried in the corner.

He smiled at her for a second and then he kissed her again.

Again and again and again until I woke up in the morning with my arms still wrapped around him as his head rested on my shoulder.

I slowly caressed his cheek, feeling his warmth on my hand. I placed a soft kiss on his forehead as I felt a tear slip down my face, knowing that I was going to lose him but I didn't want to. I wasn't ready to let go off him yet.

I slowly moved his head off me before getting up and walking into the washroom to do my morning routine.

When I came back to my room, he was sitting on the bed just staring into space. As soon as he spotted me, he smiled at me before beckoning me towards him.

I walked to my bed and was about to sit on it, but he pulled me to his lap before I could.

"I'm sorry about last night." He said.

"It's alright." I murmured.

He smiled and he leaned in to kiss me but I moved my head to other side, making his smile drop.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"You haven't brushed yet." I said and he visibly relaxed before the smile appeared on his face again.

"Then I better go brush." He grinned before picking me up and placing on the bed, then walking into the washroom as I sadly watched his figure disappeared out of my sight.

I got up from my bed and got dressed for school before he got out of the bathroom after his shower.

He hugged me from my back and rested his chin on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry, Lynne. I'm sorry for fighting with Cole and you were right. I have no rights to tell you who to be with. If you want to start something with him, then fine. Just don't block me out, please." He said but that wasn't what I wanted to hear.

I wanted him to tell me about the kiss and tell me that it meant nothing to him. But he didn't

He slowly turned me around to face him. "Are we okay?" He asked and I nodded softly.

He smiled and leaned in to kiss me but I moved my head away again.

"What's wrong now?" He asked.

"I have my lipstick on." I said.

"Your lipstick does not smudge." He pointed out.

"I'm using a different one today." I said.

"You're lying." He whispered, "D-Don't you want to kiss me?"

"Not really." I shrugged, "I don't feel like it."

"Does this have something to do with Cole?" He asked before clenching his jaw.

"No!" I replied exasperated, "Do I really need a reason to not kiss you? I just don't want to kiss you. It's as simple as that."

"Okay." He sighed sadly, lowering his head.

"Whatever. Let's just go to school." I said before walking out of the room.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

School wasn't any better. All I could think about was the kiss. I kept on imagining scenarios in my head where he confesses his love for her, then they get married and they have two little brunette kids who have gigantic creepy eyes like hers.